MP Land Record Online Bhulekh Bhunaksha Khasra Jamabandi
Dear friends, good news for the people of Madhya Pradesh. You will be very happy to know; now you can see a map of your land by entering your land owner or your farm’s khasra number, a new scheme has been made by Madhya Pradesh so that people of Madhya Pradesh can check their land record. People can see their Jamabandi online through the MP Land record. All the people can easily access their land record at home without going to land revenue department office.
The main objective of the MP land Record is to give information about the land of people of MP. Records are generally safe with the Revenue department of Madhya Pradesh, but now government is converting online the record for the easy access. Here you can access the land map, khasra number and copy of Jamabandi number. If you have not computer then you can visit nearest CSC center to get the details of your land.
Benefits of the MP Land Record
- People can easily access the land record or can get any type of land related information.
- You may see the all land record online the mpbhulekh.gov.in.
- This will also helpful to reduce the corruption.
- People can see their land record only entrant the land khata number.
- It will be helpful to save time of the people of Madhya Pradesh.
How to See MP Land Record
- You have to visit the Madhya Pradesh government Revenue Department official website or click the below link
- After opening the website the new page will be open where click the “Free Services” button.
- Now click the Khasra/B-1/Map copy
- Select District, Tehsil, R.I.Circle, Patwari Halka, Village and Khasra Number pertaining to a particular Khasra to view Khasra details.
- Now fill the captcha
- After entering all the details you can find your land record.
- Print your details for your future use.
Note: You need not to register to view this detail.
See the Land Map
- Go to the MP Government official website landrecords.mp.gov.in
- Where you can see a map
- Click your district on the map
- A new page will be open where you can select your Tehsil and click the OK button
- Now click where your village and R.I.Circle is available.
- Now select your Khasra number
- Your details is available, print the deatails
For any assistance contact
Commissioner Land Records & Settlement
Moti Mahal, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh – 474007
Phone No – 0751-2441200
Fax – 0751-2441202
Email – email@example.com
From all the above methods above, You may find your landrecord easily.