MP Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana 2019 100 Units for @100
Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana 2019, Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana MP, मध्य प्रदेश गृह ज्योति योजना, IGJY – After the implementation of Jai Kisan Phasal Rin Mafi Yojana, Madhya Pradesh Government has come up with a new scheme named MP Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana for the lower and middle-class families.
MP Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana 2019 Objective
This time, the state government of Madhya Pradesh has launched this scheme with an objective to provide financial relief in electricity bills. However, this scheme is specially launched to the lower and middle-class families.
MP Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana 2019 Benefits
Under this scheme, only those families will get the benefit of this scheme who will consume 100 units of electricity then they will have to pay only Rs. 100 / -. if any family consumes more than 100 units of electricity Then they will have to pay for the full consumption at the current rate
MP Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Only those people can take the benefit of this scheme who is a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- All the general power consumers who consume less than 100 units per month.
- Besides, all the beneficiaries of the previous Saral Scheme and Sambhal Scheme will also eligible in this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Application Form
- The registration process of the scheme has been started. All the registered workers of unorganized sector. According to the scheme, the beneficiaries of SC/ST or who are living below the poverty line can apply for this scheme.
- The applicants can take the benefit of this scheme till 25th February 2019, the will have to submit their Worker registration, Samgra ID, BPL Card and Aadhaar card at the Center.
Recently, the central government has also introduced its new scheme PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for the welfare of poor farmers. In this scheme, the government has promised to give financial help to the farmers by providing Rs. 6000/- yearly.
According to the scheme, this financial help will be given to the farmers in the form of three different instalments of Rs. 2000/- in every 4 months. One thing is very important to remember that this amount will be directly credited to the beneficiaries bank account.