MP CM Helpline Number – Hello Friends, today I have brought a good news for the people of Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh Government has made a web portal for the online registration of complaints. On this portal, you can register your complaint and the state government will sort out your problem.
Besides this, you can also call on the MP CM Helpline Number i.e. 181 for the registration of your complaints. The people of the MP will get quick information from CM Helpline and a quick solution to the complaints. It is an important and far-reaching initiative of the state government towards improving good governance.
Details of MP CM Helpline Scheme
“In Madhya Pradesh, let all be happy, be healthy, everyone’s welfare, this is the rule of law and order. For this, MP CM Helpline 181 has been started. “This helpline, launched to enable the state’s good governance system to be more agile and active in the public interest, has its own unique helpline in the country and it has thirteen thousand officers-employees of different departments of the state which will solve the problems received from this helpline.
MP CM Helpline Scheme Number
- MP CM Helpline Number is 181
- CM Helpline Address is State Agency for Public service, Sushasan Bhavan Bhadbhada Square, T.T Naar Bhopal, 462003.
- Contact number is +91-33-2214-5555.
- Fax Number is +91-755-2441781.
- Official web link – firstname.lastname@example.org or shivrajsinghchouhan.org.
- Twitter Address – twitter.com/chouhanshivraj
- Facebook – facebook.com/ChouhanShivraj
MP CM Helpline Number Portal Online Compleint Registration Process
- Firstly, visit the official MP CM Helpline Portal i.e. http://cmhelpline.mp.gov.in/
- After that, click on शिकायत मांग शिकायत सुझाव option given on the left side of the Homepage. (As shown in the image below)-
- Then, a form will appear on your screen. (As shown in the image given below)
- Enter the mobile number, Aadhar number, name, surname or any other mobile number, email ID, district, block, city and your address on this page.
- After that write down your complaint.
- If you have a copy of the complaint, you can upload it too.
- Now, hit the submit button.
MP CM Helpline Portal – www.cmhelpline.mp.gov.in