MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2018-19 मध्य प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना Madhya Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme Apply Online Registration Form www.mprojgar.gov.in 12 passed unemployed allowance financial assistance scheme
MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana – मध्य प्रदेश बेरोजगारी भत्ता योजना
The Madhya Pradesh Government launched the MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana (Unemployment Allowance Scheme) for the unemployed youth of the state. Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to the eligible and needy unemployed youth of the state. Under this unemployment allowance scheme of Madhya Pradesh, the state government provides monthly assistance of Rs. 1000 or Rs. 1500 to the eligible beneficiaries of the scheme. All the unemployed youth of the state who have passed 12th class can apply for this scheme.
Details Of Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Under the MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, the government provides monthly assistance to the beneficiary until he gets a job. All the needy and eligible applicants can apply online for the scheme on the official website for availing the benefits of this scheme. Only 12th pass students, graduates and post graduate unemployed, can avail the benefits of Madhya Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
Benefits Of MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Under this scheme, the Madhya Pradesh Government will provide monthly assistance to the unemployed youth of the state.
- Benefits of Rs. 1000 monthly allowance for the 12th pass beneficiaries.
- Benefits of Rs. 1500 monthly allowance for the disable beneficiaries.
- The amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s account every month.
Eligibility Criteria For MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2018-19
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Only unemployed people are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant must have passed 12th class.
- Age of the applicant must between 20 and 35 years.
- Applicants who are already registered in the Employment Exchange are also eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant’s family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 3 Lakh.
- Applicants working in any area or business are not eligible for this scheme.
- Every year the applicant has to submit the declaration himself, that he is not engaged in any type of job or business.
Required Documents For MP Berozgari Bhatta Yojana
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- 12th Marksheet
- Disability Certificate (If Any)
- Employment Office Registration Certificate
How to Apply Online For MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
If you are willing to avail the benefits of this scheme then you can also apply online for the Madhya Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme. For this, follow the simple steps given below –
- Firstly, visit the Official Webiste Of MP Rojgar
- On the Homepage, click on the आवेदक पंजीयन करने के लिए क्लिक करें option given in the left menu
- After that, an online registration form will appear on your screen. Fill out this registration form carefully along with complete details. Make sure that all details are correct and click on the Submit and Proceed option.
- On the next page, fill out your personal information (educational qualifications, skills, employment) and save the application form.
- After that, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Log In ID & Password
Your registration number will be your User ID and your password will be your Date Of Birth or Mobile Number