MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018 For Students Apply Online | Last Date | scholarships.gov.in
MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018 – The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) has launched the MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme. Under this scheme, the ministry has invited the applications for all the eligible students from class 11th to P.hd level. The Minority Affairs Ministry aims to provide financial assistance to the students belonging to the minority category.
Through this scholarship scheme, the government focuses on the education of minority students who cannot afford their education and wants to achieve great achievements. The Minority Affairs ministry has launched this scheme for the students who are studying in recognized Govt./private schools/institute in India. This scholarship scheme is reserved for 30 % for the girls. The MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018 is a central sector scheme. This scheme is 100 % funded by the State Government, UT administration.
MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- Both boys and girls are eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- A permanent resident of India.
- Candidate must belong to the minority class (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Janis and Zoroastrians).
- Students studying in Class 11th, UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., Diploma students.
- Candidate’s family’s annual income must not exceed more than 2 lakh.
- The student must have scored at least 50 % marks in his or her examination.
- Only two students from a family will be eligible for this scheme.
- All those students who are applying for this scholarship will not be eligible for another scholarship scheme.
MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship Schemes 2018
Note – The Online Application is available online and has started from 23rd July 2018.
MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018 – Online Application
- Firstly, visit this link
- On this page, click on the post matric scholarship option
- After that, enter all the details
- Then, attach all the mandatory documents.
- After that, upload all the required documents and hit the ‘submit button ‘ to submit the application.
MOMA Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018 – Required Documents
- One copy of the scholarship application signed by the candidate.
- Self-attested passport size photograph.
- Self-attested copy of the entire mark sheets.
- Income certificate.
- Fee receipt of the previous year.
- Community certificate.