Mizoram Voter List 2018 [UPDATED] – Search Your Name | www.ceomizoram.nic.in
Mizoram Voter List 2018 – मिजोरम मतदाता सूचि 2018 – Hello Friends, today I will tell you about the Mizoram Voter List 2018, Mizoram Voter ID Card Download, How to Search Your Name in Mizoram Voter List 2018. Friends, as we know that the election commission is going to conduct Mizoram Assembly Elections. In any type of elections, only those people can cast their vote whose name is in the Voter List. Therefore, every resident of having age 18 or more must have to apply for Voter ID Card to cast his vote.
In Mizoram, many new voters have applied for Voter ID Card. Therefore, the Mizoram Cheif Electoral Officer (CEO) has released the updated Mizoram Voter List 2018 so that new voters can check their name in the new voter list and cast their votes. Besides this, new voters who have applied for Voter ID Cards can also download their voter ID Card online.
How to Search Your Name in Mizoram Voter List 2018
- Firstly, visit the official website of Mizoram Chief Electoral Officer i.e. www.ceomizoram.nic.in
- On the Homepage, move your cursor to ‘Electoral Rolls’ option given on the top.
- After that, from the drop-down menu, click on ‘Search Your Name’ option.
- Now, you will be redirected to another website i.e. http://mzelection.nic.in/erollsearch/
- After that, select your District > AC > Search By > Search
- Then, on the next page, enter all the details and search for your name in voter list.
Download Mizoram Voter List 2018 – मिजोरम मतदाता सूची 2018 डाउनलोड करें
- Firstly, visit the official website of Mizoram Chief Electoral Officer i.e. www.ceomizoram.nic.in.
- On the Homepage, click on “Final Electoral Roll 2018” option.
- After that, a new page will open at your screen.
- Then, select your District > Assembly Constituency
- After that, the voter list will appear on your screen.
- Download the voter list.
- Now Open the downloaded pdf file and check your Name.