Medha Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh | मेधा प्रोत्साहन योजना हिमाचल प्रदेश – Rs. 1 Lakh Assistance for Meritorious Students for getting coaching for competitive exams. इस योजना के अंतर्गत मेधावी छात्रों को प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं (Competitive Exam) की कोचिंग हेतु 1 लाख रु की सहायता राशि दी जाएगी |
Medha Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh
In this meeting, the Himachal Pradesh Government launched a new scheme for the meritorious students of the state. The name of this scheme is Medha Protsahan Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of up to Rs. 1 Lakh to the to meritorious students for coaching purpose. This scheme will prove to be very helpful for all the students belonging to poor and economically weaker sections.
Through the financial assistance given under this scheme, all the students would be able to prepare for entrance examinations like civil services exams which would further generate employment opportunities. For this scheme, the state government has allocated a budget of Rs. 5 Crore for the current Financial Year 2018.
Highlights Of Medha Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh
- The Himachal Cabinet approved the launch of Medha Prashant Yojana.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for the coaching of competitive examinations conducted by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission / Staff Selection Commission.
- In addition to this, the benefits of this scheme will be also available for the competitive examinations of CLAT, NIT, IIT JEE, FMC and NDA.
Benefits Of Medha Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh
- This scheme has been launched for the meritorious students belinging to BPL Families.
- The benefits of this scheme will also be provided to the students studying in government schools.
- All the students studying in private schools will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide a financial assistance of Rs. 1 Lakh to the meritorious students for preparing for various competitive exams.
Eligibility Criteria for Medha Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh
- Only permanent residents of the state are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must be a student of government school of the state.
- If your are a meritorious student, only then you will get the benefits of this scheme.
- The benefits of this scheme are limited to the students belonging to the BPL Families of the state.
- The annual income of the family must not exceed Rs. 3 Lakh.
- School certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Family Income Certificate
- Marksheet of Class X / XII
- BPL card
Medha Protsahan Yojana Himachal Pradesh Application Process
The application process for the Medha Protsahan Yojana in Himachal Pradesh has not started yet. This scheme was started by Chief Minister Jairam Thakur in the Cabinet meeting of Himachal Pradesh. Through this scheme, a meritorious student who can not fulfill his studies due to lack of funds will get the benefit. And the students who are preparing for competitive examinations to get a higher education will get the most benefit of this scheme. If you also meet the eligibility of this scheme, you can avail the benefits of this scheme by applying for this scheme.
Note – We will soon update the Application Process of this scheme. Please have a timely visit on our site to get latest updates of state and central governments schemes.