The state government of Haryana Labour Department has announced the Maternity Benefit scheme for the registered women workers of the state. Under the scheme, Rs 36,000 will be given to the registered women in the period of pregnancy and after the birth of the child.
The state government takes the initiative to ensure safety and maternity for unorganized women workers and also with the aim of empowering the women.
Objective of Maternity Benefit scheme Haryana
- Provide financial assistance to the registered pregnant women for a healthy diet and takes nutrition in this period.
- To prevent malnutrition for the newborn baby of the women
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for the maternal and baby
Benefits of Maternity Benefit scheme Haryana
Under the scheme state government Labour Welfare Board will give total Rs 36,000/. Rs 30,000/ will give for the nutrition diet and others expenses during the pregnancy and Rs 6,000 after the birth of Child.
Term and condition to avail the benefits
1. Registered women workers must be regular members of one year.
2. After birth of child, it is necessary to attach the birth certificate (verified copy).
3. Maternity benefits are given to two children. But given the order of children, three girls are given up.
4. It is compulsory to submit the application along with all the documents within one year of delivery to the competent authority.
5. Maternity benefit will not be payable by the husband in the state of paternity benefit from any department / board / corporation.
- Must be a citizen of Haryana
- Candidate should be registered member from at least one year
- Only women can apply for the scheme
How to Apply
- First, go to the official website of Haryana Labour Department at https://hrylabour.gov.in/
- Log in here by User name and password
- If you are new user, first register here (Click here for How to Register)
- After login select the Maternity Benefit scheme
- Fill all the required details and submit the application form
For More Detail contact
Haryana Labour Welfare Board: 0172-2560226
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Toll Free Number: 1800-180-2129