Manobik Pension Scheme West Bengal WB Manabik Scheme Yojana Application Form पश्चिम बंगाल मानबिक योजना पेंशन स्कीम Rs. 1000 Monthly Pension Required Documents Eligibility Criteria
Manobik Pension Scheme West Bengal
The West Bengal Government has launched the Manobik Pension Scheme for the person with
/divyang people of the state. The WB Government proviodes this financial support to the disable people for meking their life better by providing them with financial support.
The West Bengal Finance Department announced this scheme during the state budget of the year 2018. Under this scheme, the state government provides a monthly pension of Rs. 1000 to the people with 40% disability. For this scheme, the West Bengal Government has allocated a total budget of Rs. 250 crores for the scheme.
Eligibilty Criteria For Manobik Pension Scheme West Bengal
- For this scheme, only permanent residents of West Bengal are eligible.
- Only disable people with 40% or more disability are eligible for this scheme and avail the benefits of the monthly pension scheme.
- Applicant must have present the deceleration from respective Medical Officer mentioning that the disabled person is unsuitable for physical work
- The person with a disability who is beneficiary of any of the center or state government pension scheme can not avail the benefits of Manobik Pension Scheme
- All the Disabled people of the state must be resident of West Bengal for at least 10 years (In case
personis below 10 years of Age, If he/she is born and stayed all his life in West Bengal can avail benefits of this scheme)
Documents Required For Manobik Pension Scheme West Bengal
- Address proof
- Disability certificate
- Income proof/certificate from gram panchayat
- Medical officer deceleration mentioning that person is not suitable of physical work
- Pension will be sanctioned by the district officer of the concerned district
- Bank Account Details
How to Apply for Monobik Pension Scheme West Bengal
All the interested and eligible applicants can apply for this monthly pension scheme by following the simple steps given
- First of all, obtain the Application form for the scheme from the Block Development Officer at
rurallevel and Executive Officer of the Panchayat and officeof sub -divisionalofficer at urbanlevel
- After that, fill out the application form carefully and submit it along with the required documents at the same place.
- It will take one month time for approval and the monthly pension will be credited in your bank account.