Mangal Nagar Vikas Yojana Haryana – An Infrastructures Improvement Scheme in Haryana
Mangal Nagar Vikas Yojana
A budget of Rs. 1,02,329 crore has been proposed for the Haryana state. Haryana Government is launching a new scheme in their new budget Mangal Nagar Vikas Yojana for the improvement of the infrastructures in the state. This budget will be used for the development of the state through various kind of schemes.
In this coming financial year, Haryana government is launching different types of beneficial schemes for the people of the state. The budget for the Haryana state has been presented by the finance minister without any proposal of a new tax. In the new budget of Haryana state, they are also launching numerous schemes for the development of the people and the state as a whole.
Features of Mangal Nagar Vikas Yojana
- The yojana is launched with a motive for the development of the urban areas in Haryana state.
- The state government focuses on creating modern infrastructure in urban areas of Haryana state.
- Under this scheme, the existing infrastructure of the urban areas will also be maintained and will be taken care.
- The state government has earmarked a budget of Rs. 1000 crore for the implementation of this scheme. This budget will completely be used for the development and maintenance of the infrastructures of urban areas in the state.
Main focus Haryana Mangal Nagar VikasYojana
- To develop the state as a whole.
- To make up new building and construction with the modern techniques and technologies.
- To utilize the budget of Rs. 1000 crore in the development of urban areas completely.
- To develop new and modern structures in urban areas of Haryana state.
- To maintain and renew the existing infrastructures in urban areas.
Mangal Nagar Vikas Scheme
A recent survey shows that there are around 6000 villages in Haryana state and the population in these villages varies from 3000 to 10000. So for the overall development of these villages the state has approved a budget of Rs. 1200 crore to 1500 crore. So by utilizing this budget the rural areas/villages of the state will be developed by making them aware of the new technologies. Modern techniques will also be introduced in the villages so that the rural people can also cope up with the advance technologies.
Mangal Nagar Vikas Scheme For Development of Urban Areas
The state government of Haryana has taken an effective measure to develop the people as well as the state. Both these scheme has a motto to bring an effective upliftment both in urban and rural areas. This scheme will be started by the beginning of the new financial year. For more updates and information please consult the official website of the state government of Haryana.