DDA Housing scheme 2016 Major Updtes
Here is a complete list of all the Major Details of DDA Housing Scheme 2016 that is about to launch in October 2016:
- Application Fees for Housing Scheme 2016 starts from 1.5 lakh for LIG flats & 5 lakh for MIG, HIG Flats.
- Axis Bank Offering 100% Loan on DDA Scheme Registration Amount
- Corporation bank is also offering 100% finance on the registration amount
- Application Form – Fee Rs.150 (Forms Available from 1st sep to 6 september), Now you Can get Application Forms directly from Banks which are in tie-up with DDA.
- Last Date for Submit Application Form – Coming / Updated Soon
- For More Information or flats location of 2016 DDA Housing scheme
- Application brochure/Form can be collected from the branches of the following Banks . Also Brochure/Form can be downloaded from the websites of Below mentioned Banks. Applicants can also apply online through the websites of these banks. List of Banks where you can submit Application Form are – Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, SBI, PNB, Syndicate bank, Indusind Bank, Union Bank of India, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Corporation bank and Central Bank of India. You can apply in any branch of these banks.
- Applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in delhi, in their own name or in the name of their spouse or children.
- One person can submit only one application | Both Husband and wife can apply but if both are successful, only one can retain the flat. | Any Citizen of India who is at least 18 years old at the time of filling application.
- Registration Fee: Rs.1 Lac for general, Rs.10000 for EWS, (Submitted at the time of Application form submission)
- Documents Required – Aadhaar Card Number ( Not Mandatory), Pan Card is Mandatory
Also to more about DDA Housing Scheme – Click Here
Important News/ Links of DDA Hosuing Scheme 2016-2017
- DDA is going to resell 14000 Flats From 2014 scheme.
- Udai Pratap New Vice Chairman of DDA.
- DDA flats price to remain same for 2016 as in 2104.
- DDA 2106 housing scheme launch date.
Stay connected for further Updtes.