Mahatma Jyotibha Puhle Jan Arogya Yojana – Apply | Free Medical Treatment | jeevandayee.gov.in
Mahatma Jyotibha Puhle Jan Arogya Yojana – The government has launched a new scheme to take care of people’s health. The name of this scheme is Mahatma Jyotibha Puhle Jan Arogya Yojana. The motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to take care of people’s health. Under this scheme, anyone can avail free medical treatment. But those who come from the poor section, the provision of giving them the priority is kept in this scheme. However, this scheme is already running.
Mahatma Jyotibha Puhle Jan Arogya Yojana
But due to lack of proper access to the people, the government has changed its name and started again. The name of this scheme was ‘Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayi Swasthya Yojana’, which was changed by the government as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana. The Government has already taken different steps to ensure the benefits of this scheme to the people properly.
Eligibility Criteria for Mahatma Jyotibha Puhle Jan Arogya Yojana
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide an insurance policy/coverage to the people residing in all the 36 districts of Maharashtra i.e. Gadchiroli, Amravati, Nanded, Sholapur, Dhule, Raigad, Mumbai and Mumbai Suburban, Akola, Buldhana, Yavatmal, Washim, Aurangabad, Beed, Hingoli, Jalna, Latur, Osmanabad, Parbhani, Thane, Palghar, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurga, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon, Nadurbar, Nashik, Kolhapur, Pune, Sangli, Satara.
- All the people of the state having Orange Card, Yellow Card, Antyodaya Card, Annapurna Cardholders are eligible for this scheme.
Benefits of Mahatma Jyotibha Puhle Jan Arogya Yojana
Under this scheme, the state government provides the medical treatment facility for around 971 surgeries/therapies/procedures along with 121 follow up packages in following 30 identified specialized categories:
|4||GYNAECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS SURGERY|
|5||ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY AND PROCEDURES|
|7||CARDIAC AND CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERY|
|21||PEDIATRICS MEDICAL MANAGEMENT|
The 132 Government reserved Procedures are to be performed only in impaneled Government Hospital / Government Medical College subjects to availability of facility and procedures.
Documents Required for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana (MJPJAY)
- The Valid ration card as Orange or Yellow or White
- Pan Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID
- Handicap Certificate
- Nationalized Bank Passbook
- Passport Sized Photographs
- School or College Identity
- In urban areas and rural areas, Tahsildar or government local bodies along with signature and stamp, photo is accepted.
- Senior resident Card was issued by local and state administration of India
- Marin Fishers identity card
- Freedom fighter id card
- Defence ex-benefit card issued by the sainik board.
How to Apply for Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana (MJPJAY)
- In order to avail the benefits of the scheme, you have to visit to general or women or any nearby Network Hospitals/ District Hospital.
- If you visit the government hospitals then doctors will give a referral to the network hospital.
- After that, the network hospital will examine the referral sent by the government hospital then the documents as ration card, photos and the necessary documents are examined which are needed to take the benefit of this scheme
- Then, the network hospital will admit the patients and will send a notification to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana Society.