Maharashtra Shravan Bal Seva Rajya Nivruttivetan Yojana – The State Government of Maharashtra has launched a new scheme under the name of Shravan Bal Seva Rajya Nivruttivetan Yojana for the deprived people in the state. This scheme is launched by the Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis. Under this scheme, the government will provide pension for poor citizen of the society. All the needy people can apply for this scheme through the offline mode all the details are given below.
Objective of Maharashtra Shravan Bal Seva Rajya Nivruttivetan Yojana
This is a pension scheme which is specially launched for poor and needy senior citizens of the state. The main objective of this scheme is to provide a monthly pension to the poor senior citizens in the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide a monthly pensio of Rs. 600/- as a financial assistance. According to the scheme, all the categories senior citizens are eligible for the scheme and this scheme will help them for their livelihood.
Benefits of This Scheme
- This scheme is specially launched for poor senior citizens of the society.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide a montly pension of Rs. 600/-.
- The poor old age people are eligible for this scheme.
- Any serior citizen can take the benefit of this scheme who is very poor.
- The beneficiary name should not be listed in BPL List.
- The beneficiary age must be 65 years or above.
- The annual income of the beneficiary should be less then Rs.21000/-.
- Only those applicants are eligible for this scheme whose age is 65 years or above and who live below poverty line.
According to the scheme, those applicants who belong to the BPL family they will get an amount of Rs. 400/- from the state government of Maharashtra and they will also get get Rs. 200 under the Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme. Besides, those applicants who are not listed in the in BPL list they will get a monthly pension of Rs. 600/- by the Maharashtra Government.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Shravan Bal Seva Rajya Nivruttivetan Yojana
The eligible applicants can apply for this scheme by filling a simple application form which will be available at Collector Office/Tahsildar/Talathi. The completely filled application form to be submitted to Collector Office/Tahsildar/Talathi. If any applicant have any problem related to the application form they can contact to Collector Office/Tehsildar/Talathi.
For more details and information, candidates can visit the official website of Maharashtra Government maharashtra.gov.in.