Maharashtra Savitribai Phule Scholarship Scheme – The state government of Maharashtra in coordination with Education Department has launched Maharashtra Savitribai Phule Scholarship Scheme for providing financial assistance in the form of a scholarship for the education of girls. This scheme has been implemented for the girls belong to BPL (below poverty line) category.
Objectives of Maharashtra Savitribai Phule Scholarship Scheme
The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to make the eligible and selected girls beneficiary. Under the scheme, the level of education is to be promoted. Under this scholarship scheme, girls from the 5th to 10th will be provided monthly and annually financial assistance.
Benefits of Maharashtra Savitribai Phule Scholarship Scheme
- Under this scholarship scheme, the girl from 8th to 10th standard selected will be provided Rs.100 per month for 10 months
- Girls from the 5th to 7th class get Rs. 10 per month for 60 months.
- In this scholarship scheme, applicants below the landless poverty line will be made beneficiaries.
- The scheme named for Savitribai Phule scholarship for Scheduled Castes has been started by Social Justice and Special Assistance.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Savitribai Phule Scholarship Scheme
- Student should be from SC, VJNT or SBC category
- No limit on parents’ income
- Only girl student is eligible for the scheme.
- The girl should study in class 5th to 10th in government recognized schools
- Students should have passed the previous year’s examination.
Required Documents for Maharashtra Savitribai Phule Scholarship Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook copy
- Marksheet of previous class etc.
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Savitribai Phule Scholarship Scheme
- Visit the official website mahadbt.gov.in
- Click “New Registration” on the homepage.
- In the first step, enter “Aadhaar Availability”.
- In the second step, click “Aadhaar Authentication” and select “OTP”, “Biometric” one.
- In the third stage, enter “OTP”, “Biometric”.
- In the fourth step, enter “Registration Details”.
- In the fifth phase, fill out “User Registration” and fill the online application.
Official Website – mahadbt.gov.in
Call us: 18001025311
E-mail us: [email protected]
Timings: Mon-Sat 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM