Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana – The Maharashtra Government has launched the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana for helping the women and orphan children & person suffering from serious illness of the state. The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the needy person in the form of a monthly pension.
List of People Who Are Eligible for Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana
- Disabled Person
- Orphan children
- Person suffering from a serious illness
- Divorced women
- Outraged women
- Abandoned women
- Women freed from prostitution
Eligibility Criteria for Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Pension
In order to avail the benefits of monthly pension under this scheme, the applicant have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria –
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra
- Person having 40% and above disability is eligible for SGN Pension
- Anyone who affected by major illness will be eligible only if the age is below 65 years.
- Family’s annual income must be less than Rs.21000.
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Pension Amount
|1||Family with only one Beneficiary (Individual)||Rs.600|
|2||Family with more than one beneficiary||Rs.900|
Required Documents for Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana
- Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Scheme Application Form
- Residence certificate of Maharashtra
- Age proof document (Niradhar old age certificate)
- Income certificate to prove family income is below Rs.21000 (Salary slip can be provided)
- Certificate of BPL (Below Poverty Line family).
- Certificate of Incapacity can be provided.
- In case of major illness, Medical certificate needs to be submitted. The medical certificate should be issued by the medical superintendent or the civil surgeon of Government hospitals.
Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana – Application Process
- Firstly, fill out the scheme Application form.
- After that, contact the Tehsildar of the village.
- Submit the form there and complete the further process
- Then, the District social welfare officer to complete the application Procedure.
Note – The Village Tehsildar will distribute the pension amount to all the beneficiaries.