Ramai Awas Yojana Maharashtra – 1 Lakh Houses under Housing Scheme for Poor
Ramai Awas Yojana Maharashtra
According to the information received from Mr. Rajkumar Badole (Social Justice Minister), the state government has sanctioned a total number of 1,01,714 houses under the Ramai Awas Yojana 2018-19.
The main motive of the state government behind Ramayi Housing Scheme is to provide own roof to every homeless person and to realize the vision of “Housing For All”.
Maharashtra Ramai Awas Yojana – 1 Lakh Approved Houses List
The Maharashtra Social Justice Department has implemented the Ramai Housing Scheme for the construction of houses for the poor people from SC & Nav buddha sections. This time the most number of houses are sanctioned for Nagpur division (22 thousand) whereas the lowest number of houses are sanctioned for Mumbai division (3,746). Here is the complete list of total number of houses sanctioned for each division & district under Ramai Awas Yojana 2018-19 –
- Nashik division – 18,896 houses
- Pune division – 12,830 houses
- Amravati division – 14,614 houses (4103 in Amravati, 4000 in Akola, 2855 in Buldana, 2656 in Yavatmal & 1000 in Washim districts)
- Aurangabad division – 10,230 houses
- Mumbai Division – 3,746 houses
- Nagpur (Vidarbha) division – 22,000 houses (6851 in Gadchiroli, 4500 in Chanrapur, 4400 in Wardha, 1300 in Nagpur & 1000 in Bhandara districts)
Under Ramayi Housing Scheme, the state government will provide proper sanitation facilities to all the beneficiary households. Previously, a maximum number of 200 to 300 housing were targeted in every district. Therefore, rest of the people had to depend on the PMAY housing scheme for the house.
In the current FY2018-19, the state government has sanctioned only 68 thousand 646 houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). Therefore, the Social Justice Department has approved one lakh one thousand 714 more houses under the Ramai Awas Yojana.