Maharashtra Manodhairya Yojana | 10 Lakh Assistance for Acid Attack Victims

Manodhairya Yojana

Maharashtra Manodhairya Yojana

.The Government of Maharashtra has launched a money help theme for the acid attack victim Womenand Girls. The name of this scheme is Maharashtra Manodhairya Yojana. underneath this scheme, the government can offer financial backing to those that are injured by varied incidents within the state. These embody victims and survivors of child abuse, rape and acid attacks. However, molestation cases aren’t coated underneath this scheme.

Maharashtra Manodhairya Yojana

Under the Manodhairya Yojana, the Maharashtra Government provides Rs. 10 Lakh financial assistance to the women beneficiary. However, the amount to be paid as compensation would depend upon the crime faced by the victim. Out of which, 25% amount is provided immediately whereas the rest amount i.e. 75% amount is deposited in her ban account for a time period of 10 years.

Previously, the maximum financial assistance given under this scheme was Rs. 3 Lakh but recently, the state government has increased the monetary compensation for victims from Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh under the Manodhairya Yojana.

Under the Manodhairya Yojana, the maharastra  Government provides Rs. 10 lakh help to the ladies beneficiary. However, the quantity to be paid as compensation would rely on the crime round-faced by the victim. Out of that, 25 % amount is provided forthwith whereas the remainder quantity i.e. seventy fifth quantity is deposited in her ban account for a period of ten years.

Previously, the utmost monetary help given under this scheme was Rs. 3 lakh but recently, the government has exaggerated the financial compensation for victims from Rs.3 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh under the Manodhairya Yojana.

Highlights of Maharashtra Manodhairya Yojana

Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance upto Rs. 10 Lakh to the survivors of rape and child assault. The acid attack victims will be provided fifty thousand rupees under this scheme. The victim or their families can avail legal and medical aid along with rehabilitation and counseling. The 75 percent amount of the financial aid will be invested as FD and the rest amount i.e. 25 percent will be credited to the victim’s bank account.

Maharashtra Manodhairya Yojana – Required Documents
  • Identity Proof
  • Residential Address Proof
  • Copy Of FIR
  • Medical Certificate
  • District Trauma Certificate
How to Apply For Maharashtra Manodhairya Yojana

For applying for this scheme, all the eligible victims can contact the collector office for application, since the district collector is the chairman for the district’s society for rehabilitation aid and criminal damage. Apart from this, they can also contact the SP, DCP and civil surgeon of the district for information.

Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of Maharashtra Government Schemes & Sarkari Yojana on Your Smartphone. Thank You!

Hello Readers, Myself Prince Vajpayee. Professionally, I am a blogger and researcher of State & Central Government Schemes. My blogs and articles provide all kind of information related to State and Central Government Schemes, Mukhyamantri and Pradhan Mantri Yojana and much more. Readout my blogs and if u like it then share it on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc. If you have any kind of complaint or suggestion, feel free to comment here. Thank You

You May Also Like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *