Maharashtra MahaDBT Portal Online Registration – Complete Details
mahadbt portal Maharashtra (https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/): – On 3 August, the State Government of Maharashtra has launched the MahaDBT portal by which benefits of all government schemes will be transferred directly into bank accounts of beneficiaries in the state. In this portal, the students can apply all types of scholarship schemes and other departmental schemes.
Details of MahaDBT Portal
It is an Aadhaar-authenticated electronic mechanism that will enable direct transfer of benefits for over 40 schemes currently implemented by state’s various departments. The main objective to start this mahadbt portal to create transparency between government and the general public. This portal will help the students get scholarship scheme benefits directed to their bank accounts.
Benefits of the Portal
- Maharashtra is the first state to launch this system to give direct benefits with ‘Aadhaar Authentication’
- MahaDBT portal benefits to lakhs of beneficiaries under various schemes across all departments in the state
- This portal will bring efficiency in various internal functions of the DBT & Services processes
- Students can apply online for various scholarship schemes
- The beneficiary can get benefits of many schemes by using just ‘Aadhaar Authentication’
- Corruption control
- No need to wait for a long time to get benefits of the scheme
Facilities of MahaDBT Portal:
- Ask resident/beneficiary for information only once
- Increase time-window and channels for applications for schemes
- Single-window for multiple departments and schemes
- Automate back-end functions & processes of Direct Benefit Transfer
- Speedy and transparent execution of Direct Benefit Transfer
- Effectively plan, implement & monitor benefit schemes
- Move from reactive to the proactive beneficiary identification
How to Make MahaDBT Portal Online Registration
Friends, you are to follow some easy steps to make MahaDBT Portal Online Registration. After the completion of registration, you can apply for scholarships or other departmental schemes.
- First of all, you need to visit official website.
- After, that go to login panel, where you will see new user registration link.
- After click on new user registration link, a registration for will form will open which will ask do you have Aadhaar.
- If you have Aadhar Card select “Yes” If you don’t have Aadhar Card select “No”
- If you select Yes then enter your Aadhaar Number and verify your Aadhaar detail through OTP or Biometric Authentication.
- After that, fill registration form by entering your basic details such as your name, your father name, address, phone number etc.
- After the submission of all the details, create your user login and password for future login into the portal.