Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana – Apply Online
Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana – The Maharashtra Government has launched its most ambitious scheme under the name of Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana. This scheme is specially launched for the farmers in which the government will waive the loan of farmers. However, this scheme is implementing by the Maharashtra Co-operation Department.
Details of Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana
This is a welfare scheme which is specially launched for farmers to waive the loan who has take for their crops. Under this scheme, the government will waive the loan of medium terms and crop loans. In order to provide the benefit of this scheme, the government has invited the online applications from those farmers who has taken loan from the government for their crops.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana
- The farmer must be a resident of Maharashtra State.
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Chhatrapati Shivaji Shetkari Sanman Yojana
- If you want to apply for this scheme, you will have to visit its official website https://aaplesarkar.maharashtra.gov.in (Downlaod PDF)
- After reach on the home page you see a link of “Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017, click on following link and go for further process.
- After that a registration page will open where the applicants will have to register their self by clicking on “New Registration” link
- For the new registration, the applicants will have to enter their aadhaar number and authenticate after receiving an OTP.
- If any applicant do not have aadhaar they can also register by using non-Aadhaar based registration on the portal.
- After the completion of the registration the applicant will receive an user id an password for login on the portal.
- After that the applicant can login on the portal by clicking on login link available on http://126.96.36.199:8080/farmer/#/
- After login on the portal, the applicant will have to click on Loan waiver scheme link. After that an application form will be appeared and the applicant will have to fill all the required details.
- The applicant will enter some basic details like Pan Card Details, Pension PPO details, Loan Details, etc. for each loan availed by the spouse and other family members
- Before submitting the application form it will aks to you for re-verificaiton and then submit it.
- After submitting the application form take print out of acknowledgement slip for future reference
- The applicant need to remember their user id and password for future use.
Toll-Free No: 18001025311