Maharashtra Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Online Registration – www.aaby.mahaonline.gov.in
Maharashtra Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Online Registration, How to Check Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Beneficiaries List, How to Apply Online for Maharashtra AABY Scheme, Documents Required, Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Compensation Amount
Maharashtra Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Online Registration
The State Government of Maharashtra has invited the online application for its Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana. Besides this, these online applications are being invited via the official website of social justice and special assistance department. The state government has launched this scheme for providing a scholarship for landless families living in rural area of Maharashtra.
What is Maharashtra Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana?
The Central Government and the state government both equally share the premium of LIC scheme which is Rs. 200 annually per person. However, all the interested and eligible applicants can apply for the aam aadmi bima yojana through official website aaby.mahaonline.gov.in in order to avail benefits of the scheme. Besides this, the Maharashtra Government has also uploaded aam aadmi bima yojana Maharashtra list on official portal.
- Age must be 18 to 59 years
- Applicants must be head of family and only earning person in family.
- Must belong to rural areas of state.
- Also, applicants family must be landless.
- Besides this, the applicant must be an employed person.
Also Read: List of All Mumbai Maharashtra Schemes
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- Education certificates
- Voter ID card
- Certificate issued by medical officer
Compensation Amount for Maharashtra Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana
- Rs. 30,000 – after member’s death before maturity period.
- Rs. 75,000 for members accidental death.
- Rs. 75,000 – in case of permanent disability or both eyes and legs are disabledin accident.
- Rs. 37,500 are provided if one eye or one leg is lost in the accident.
Maharashtra Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana Online Registeration Process
All the interested applicants who are willing to avail the benefits of the scheme can follow the simple steps mentioned below –
- Firstly, visit official website aaby.mahaonline.gov.in.
- After that, Click on “School Login” at top of page.
- Then, Click on “School Registration” link.
- After that, an online registration form will appear on screen.
- After that, fill out the registration form
- Then hit the hit “Submit” button.
How to Check Aam Aadmi Bima Yojana List
All the applicants who have already applied for the Aam Admi Bima Yojana can check for their name in the AABY scheme list. For this, click on the link mentioned below –