Madhya Pradesh Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana – मध्य प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री युवा मंडी उद्यमी योजना – In order to eliminate the problem of unemployment in the state, the Madhya Pradesh Government has come up with a new scheme for the unemployed youth of the state. The name of this employment generation scheme is ‘Madhya Pradesh Yuva Mandi Yojana’. This scheme will be implemented in all the Mandis of the state. The process of implementation of this scheme will be completed in 5 steps.
Madhya Pradesh Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana – Implementation Details
- First Phase – Online Application
- Second Phase – Theoretical Training in Gwalior
- Third Phase – Practical Training for working with merchants,
- Fourth Phase – The process of issuing licenses to all these trainees
- Fifth Phase – Young entrepreneurs will be made seld dependent by issuing loans
15 Entrepreneurs Will be Selected Under Madhya Pradesh Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana
Under Madhya Pradesh Yuva Mandi Yojana, 15 young entrepreneurs from each Mandi will be selected. His three-month training will be done in Gwalior. In the period of training, the amount of Rs. 5000 will be given to each trainee each month.
During training, the entrepreneurs will be given training in accounting through the computer. Under this scheme, young entrepreneurs from 21 to 35 years of age will be selected. In their application, their graduation and Native Certificate are necessary.
Eligibility Criteria For Madhya Pradesh Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Applicant must be graduate.
- Age must between 21 and 35 Years.
- Applicant must be educated unemployed.
- Government servants will not be eligible for this scheme
- The applicant will be eligible for loan only once under the scheme
- Applicant will be ineligible for the scheme if he is a defaulting/destitute of any nationalized / financial institution / co-operative bank.
- If the applicant is getting assistance under any non-governmental entrepreneurship scheme/self-employment scheme, then he will not be eligible.
100 Days Business Mandatory Under Madhya Pradesh Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana
For availing the benefits under this scheme, it will be necessary for the young entrepreneurs to do business in the mandis for 100 days in a minimum year. Its monitoring will be done by the Mandi secretary. Accordingly, the entrepreneur will get the grant. The loan limit will be decided by the Board.
Madhya Pradesh Yuva Mandi Udyami Yojana – Facilities & Services
These young entrepreneurs will be trained to become mature businessmen. To utilize the amount of loan and grant, they will be able to get facilities like land, etc. at fair price in the market premises. By taking advantage of these facilities, this young entrepreneur will be self-employed.