Madhya Pradesh Vidhyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana – The Madhya Pradesh Government has launched the Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana (Housing allowance assistance scheme) for the student of scheduled castes and scheduled tribes of the state to study in the cities.
Details of Madhya Pradesh Vidhyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana
Under the Madhya Pradesh Vidhyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana, all the eligible students will be provided Rs. 2000 / – per month as housing allowance to students studying at Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Indore and Ujjain districts headquarter, Rs. 1250 per month on other district headquarters and Rs.1000 / – per month for those studying at Tehsil and Block level. The amount is being provided.
- Rs. 2000 / – per month as housing allowance to students studying at Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Indore and Ujjain districts headquarter
- Rs. 1250 per month on other district headquarters
- Rs.1000 / – per month for those studying at Tehsil and Block level
- The amount approved in the scheme will be credited directly to students’ bank account.
Scheduled Caste Welfare and Scheduled Tribe Welfare Department invited applications from eligible students of this class.
Students will be eligible for this scheme, who are regularly studying in government or recognized non-government colleges and have not entered any government hostel.
- Landlord and the tenant’s affidavit
- Photocopy of the agreement
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhar Card
How to Apply
- In order to avail the benefit of the scheme, eligible students can avail the benefits of the Scheme by applying in their prescribed forms from their subordinate institutions.
- Apart from this, students can also apply online for the scheme. For this, the inventory, the landlord and the tenant’s affidavit, the photocopy of the agreement, the new students will have to send the bank account information.
- The Aadhar card has been made compulsory from this year.