Madhya Pradesh Vidhyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana – The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched its new scheme Vidhyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana for the students of SC/ST category in the state. Under this scheme, the government is providing housing allownce for those students who studying and living in cities. They have to spend money to living in living quarters. The government will provide financial help to the poor students.
Objective of Madhya Pradesh Vidhyarthi Awas Bhatta Sahayata Yojana
The government has launched this scheme specially for the student of SC/ST category. In this scheme, the government will provide financial help to the poor students who are living in the cities and they have to pay money as a rent for living quaretes. According to the scheme, all the eligible student will get awas bhatta of Rs. 2000 / – per month. This amount will be given to those students who are studying in Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Indore and Ujjain districts headquarter. While other district headquarters will get Rs. 1250 per month. Besides, the students who are studying at Tehsil and Block level they will get Rs.1000/- per month.
Benefits of This Scheme
- The poor students of SC/ST category will get housing allowance during their study.
- The students who are studying at Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Indore and Ujjain districts headquarter, they will get an amount of Rs. 2000/- monthly.
- As per the scheme, those students who are in other districts headquarters they will get an amount of Rs. 1250/- monthly.
- Those studnets who are studying at Tehsil and Block level, they will get a monthly housing allowance of Rs. 1000/-.
- The housing allowance amount will be directly credited to the bank account of the students.
- The student must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh State.
- Only SC/ST categories students are eligible for this scheme.
- Those students are eligible for this scheme who are regularly studying in government or recognized non-government colleges and never get the benefit of any government hostel.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Landlord and the tenant’s affidavit
- Photocopy of the rent agreement
- Bank Account Details for Receiving Housing Allowance.
How to Apply
- The eligible students can apply for this scheme to get housing allowance, they will have to fill an application form from their subordinate institutions.
- The students can also apply for this scheme throught the online mode. During the applying process the students need to cary inventory, the landlord and the tenant’s affidavit, the photocopy of the agreement and bank accoung number.
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory for this scheme.