Madhya Pradesh Videsh Addhyan Chhatravratti Yojana – The Madhya Pradesh Government has started the Videsh Addhyan Chhatravratti Yojana for the students of the state who wants to study in foreign. This scheme has been introduced by the Government of Madhya Pradesh (Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Department). Under this scheme, the selected candidates will get many types of financial assistance. The main motive of the state government behind launching this scheme is to to provide financial assistance to backward class candidates for higher education abroad.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Videsh Addhyan Chhatravratti Yojana
Madhya Pradesh Videsh Addhyan Chhatravratti Yojana – Eligibility Criteria
All the interested aspirants of the state who are willing to avail the benefits of this scheme and study abroad for post-graduation courses or any research courses in any foreign countries will have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria –
- Post Research Degrees – The candidate must have scored 60% marks or equivalent in the Post Graduate exam. While the marks required for the candidates belonging to the scheduled tribe is 50% with additional experience in the respective field.
- For P.H.D degree – The candidates must have scored 60% marks in post-graduation examination while the marks required for the candidates belonging to the scheduled tribe is 50%.
Age limit – The age of all the interested applicants must be above 18 years and below the age of 35 years as on 1st of January on the year of application. There is a relaxation of 10 years of age in some cases only if it is considered by the committee in special cases.
Income – The candidate’s family’ annual income from all sources must not exceed Rs.5 lakhs. Apart from this, only one candidate would be eligible for the scholarship for one time.
Apart from this, the final selection would be done on the basis of the merit of the candidate. The shortlisted candidate would be called by the selection committee for an interview round.
Madhya Pradesh Videsh Addhyan Chhatravratti Yojana – Documents Required
- Identity proof – Aadhaar card
- Case validity
- Income certificate
- Application form
- BPL ration card if it is available
- Residence proof
- Bank details including MICR code, Branch name, IFSC code, account number
- Pan Card
- Caste certificate
- Academics certificate
Madhya Pradesh Videsh Addhyan Chhatravratti Yojana – Application Process
- This scheme is implemented by the Backward Classes and Minority Welfare Department and the scheme issuing notification will be issued in the newspapers. Those who are willing to avail the benefits of this scheme, apply in the nearest department of backward class and minority welfare.
- Candidates selected by the inquiry committee will be called by the selection committee for the interview.
- The nearest department of backward class and minority welfare department
For more details, visit the official website i.e. – http://www.bcwelfare.mp.nic.in/Public/OBC/ForeignStudy.aspx