Madhya Pradesh Super 100 Yojana मध्य प्रदेश सुपर 100 योजना | Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Super 100 Yojana | मध्य प्रदेश सुपर 100 योजना – The Madhya Pradesh Government has launched the Super 100 Yojana for the talented students of the state who have passed the 10th examination of the Secondary Education Board in the year 2018. Under this scheme, the state government will select the talented students from every district who have passed class 10th with good marks and provide free education and free hostel facility for Class 11 and 12 students in Subhash Utkrasht Umavi Bhopal or Government Malhar Ashram Umavi Indore.
Madhya Pradesh Super 100 Yojana – मध्य प्रदेश सुपर 100 योजना
Besides this, the state government will also provide free coaching for admission to eminent professional institutes of the country to the students as per their interest. The meeting of listed students and parents will be held on June 5.
Giving this information, the District Education Officer Mr. Sanjay Goyal said that the meeting of the 10th passed students and their parents under this innovative scheme has been held on June 5. By obtaining consent from the parents of the selected students, the students will be able to apply in the Super 100 Yojana.
The applicants will be eligible for the application, who has received 85 percent or more marks in the 10th board examination of the year 2018. It is compulsory for SC / ST students to get 75 percent or more marks. Under the Super 100 scheme, entrance examination will be held on 28th June in the Government Excellency Umav Madhav Nagar Ujjain. For this purpose, the online application will be submitted by the principal of the concerned school till June 10.
Students with the highest number of marks will be able to get free admission in the best government school. These students will get free coaching for competitive examinations for two years.
Note – The entrance test admit card of the students will be uploaded on the Vimarsh portal two weeks before the examinations. Detailed directions regarding the examination have been uploaded on the School of Education Department’s Vimarsh portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Super 100 Yojana – मध्य प्रदेश सुपर 100 योजना
- For General and OBC Students – 85% Marks
- For SC & ST Students – 75% Marks.
- In the scheme, admission is given to 100 Students of the state of Commerce, Mathematics and Science faculty.
- In the 100 Marks question paper, there will be separate entrance exam for students of Mathematics, Biology and Commerce Group. Before joining the examination, the consent letter of the parents of the students will also be taken.
Madhya Pradesh Super 100 Yojana Online Application Process
There will be an online application process for the scheme. Till now Official Portal is not activated. We will update once the official portal is launched.
Principals of Institutions Directed for Filling Form of Students
- Selection examination instructions, application form format and list of eligible students have been made available to all Government Higher Secondary Schools in the State on their consultation portal login.
- It will be the responsibility of the institution principal to ensure that it is filled up by informing the eligible student.
- If any student is deprived of application in the absence of information, then action will be taken against the Principal of its institution.
- The process of filling the application form through the Vimarsh portal will be available on 10th June 2018 at 5.00 pm.