Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Yojana – The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched Samadhan Yojana for solving the general problem of citizens in the state. In this scheme, the citizens of can register their grievances through the online mode or postal mail. This is an online portal where the government will provide transparency into the grievances.
Details of Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Yojana
According to the details, this scheme will be implemented by the Public Grievance Redressal Department to resolved the complaints of the public which are filed by the applicants through the online portal. This scheme is providing an online complaining system which is very useful of the public with the help of this scheme system they will have not to go to the government offices. The main purpose of this online portal to resolve the problems on time of the applicants. If any citizen of Madhya Pradesh want to fill online complaint form they will have to visit Samadhan Yojana Online Portal at samadhan.mp.gov.in.
Objective of Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Yojana
* The MP Government is providing an easy platform to solve the complaints of general public.
* This is an online portal where the people can register their complaints and the government wlll try to resolve them on time.
* This portal will provide transparency between government and general public.
* After register complaint, the people can check the status of their application.
How to fill Madhya Pradesh Samadhan Yojana Application Form
- If any citizen want to register his/her complaint they will have to visit www.samadhan.mp.gov.in
- After reach on home page, the applicant will have to fill the online complaint form.
- Fill all the required details to register their complaint.
- The applicant can scan copy of any other letter in this application form.
- The will have to fill all the details correctly like – Mobile Number, Aadhaar Card Number because the applicant will be able to receive the important message related to the applicaton.
- After doing all these things, the applicant will have to select some important fields like area whether it is urban or rural and also, department, complaint category, district, village panchayat/city and the details of the complaint. Finally select “Enter the Public Complaint” option after the completing all the details.