Madhya Pradesh Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana – The Secondary Education Board has declared results of 10th and 12th exams on Monday. There is a wave of happiness among the students who bring a better result after the exam results, so there are some students who are depressed with the exam results. In such a situation, the Madhya Pradesh Government has started a special scheme for these students, which will prevent them from getting worse. The name of this scheme is “Madhya Pradesh Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana”.
Madhya Pradesh Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana
Under the Madhya Pradesh Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana, the students can give exam again after a few days of the announcement of the result. In this scheme, students only have to take examinations of subjects in which they have failed.
Madhya Pradesh Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana – Examination Schedule
- Madhya Pradesh State Open School Class 10th and 12th Examination – 09-05-2018
- Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana Class 10th and 12th Examination – 09-05-2018
- State 10th Class Examination Time – 8 AM TO 11 AM
- Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana Class 10th Examination Time – 8 AM TO 11 AM
- State 12th Class Examination Time – 2 PM TO 05 PM
- Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana Class 12th Examination Time – 2 PM TO 05 PM
Students Will Not Fail in the Examination
Under the Madhya Pradesh Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana, if the student fails in one subject, then his year will not be spoiled. He will be considered as passed.
Student Will be Considered Pass If Passed in any 5 Subjects
Under this scheme, the results of the examination of class 10th students have been computed in the 5 subject. That is if the 10th student has given examination in 6 subjects, and five of them have scored the highest marks, it will be added to the calculation of the result of the exam. If any student has failed in one subject, then passing in the other five will be considered as a passing student.
Madhya Pradesh Ruk Jana Nahi Yojana – Online Admission Process
- Firstly, visit this link – https://mpsos.mponline.gov.in/result/AdmissionExamForm
- On the next page, enter your roll number and Captcha Code
- After that, fill out the application form and proceed.