Madhya Pradesh Pension Aapke Dwar Yojana 2019 Application Form
MP Pension Aapke Dwar Yojana – Madhya Pradesh Government has started a new scheme named Pension Aapke Dwar Yojana 2019 which is a financial assistance scheme for senior citizens of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a monthly pension to the senior citizens. In this article, you will get complete information about MP Pension Aapke Dwar Yojana 2019 such as how to apply, eligibility, required documents and other important details.
Madhya Pradesh Pension Aapke Dwar Yojana 2019 Objective
This scheme is specially launched for old age people whose age is above 60 years. This is the government scheme of MP. However, the main objective of this scheme is to provide financial help to the senior citizens in their old age. This scheme will help them when they become physically and mentally and financially vulnerable. With this financial help, they will able to fulfil their basic needs in their old age. In order to make a better livelihood of senior citizens in the state, the state government has introduced MP Pension Aapke Dwar Yojana.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Pension Aapke Dwar Yojana 2019
If we think about what are the benefits of this scheme, there are several benefits of the scheme. The most important benefit of this scheme is that the pension amount of the applicants will be directly credited into their postal account. Now, senior people will not have to go to the banks to get the amount of pension for long- long lines.
Considering the facilities of senior citizens, the government has announced the amount of the scheme to be deposited in the postal account. The amount of this plan can be used by senior citizens to nurture their lives. Through this scheme, senior citizens will be made self-reliant. At the same time, regular updates of this plan will also keep senior citizens (applicants) at their registered mobile number at the time.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply Madhya Pradesh Pension Aapke Dwar Yojana 2019
The following eligibility is necessary for applying in this scheme.
- The applicant should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh State.
- Senior citizens should be 60 years of age or older to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant should be financially vulnerable.
- Applicants must be below the poverty line.
Required Document for Apply
If you want to take the benefit of this scheme, you will have to keep the following document at the time of registration.
- Applicant should have a passport size photograph.
- Applicant should have a birth/age certificate.
- Id proof like – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter Id Card.
- The applicant must have address proof like ration card or electricity bill.
- The applicant should also have an income certificate.
How to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Pension Aapke Dwar Yojana 2019
If you are a senior citizen of Madhya Pradesh state and you want to avail the benefit of this scheme then you will have to follow up a procedure which is completely offline.
- First of all, the applicant will have to open a post office account in his nearest post office. Where the applicant will have to submit their required documents including Aadhar card.
- If you already have a bank account. In this case, you can convert your bank account into the post office account by giving your bank details.
- Once your account is created in the post office, the post office will give you the amount of pension every month in your post office account.
If you have any question related to this scheme, you can comment us in below comment box.