Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana is one of the most ambitious schemes of Madhya Pradesh Government. The state government has launched this scheme especially for the educated unemployed youth of Scheduled Castes to set up self-employment.
What is Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
This is a welfare scheme in which the state government will provide loan through the banks on margin money assistance. In order to provide the benefit of this scheme, the applications have been invited from the 10th pass of the Scheduled Castes category of the youth.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Benefits
- This scheme is specially launched for Scheduled Castes unemployed youth.
- The state government will provide loan through the banks on margin money assistance.
- This scheme will help the scheduled castes unemployed youth to set up self-employment in the state.
- Under Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana, loans will be given from the project cost of Rs 10 lakh to Rs 2 crore.
- Under this scheme, margin money assistance is provided to the extent of 15% of the capital cost of the project up to a maximum of Rs. 12 lakhs.
- The government is also providing interest subsidy to the beneficiaries who will pay the loan installment on time for a maximum of 7 years at the rate of 5% on the project cost.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply MP Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
- According to the eligibility criteria of the scheme, only scheduled caste class applicants can apply for this scheme.
- The applicant should be native of the district to take advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The educational qualification of the applicant should be 10th pass.
- Applicants should not be pre-defaulter from any bank or government institution.
How to Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana
- The eligible applicants can apply for this scheme through the MP Government Online Portal – https://msme.mponline.gov.in/
- First of all, the applicants will have to make online registration and then can apply for it.
- After completing registration process use your login password to login on the portal.
- Fill all the required fields carefully.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana – Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Academic qualification certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of BPL Ration Card (if applicable)
- Photo of the applicant / authorized person
- Project report
- Authentication on the prescribed form for native resident / local resident / or native resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Disability Certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- If the land/building is rented then the rent notice (if applicable)
- Quotation of current rates for machinery / equipment / furnishings (if applicable)
- Income certificate issued by competent authority in case of excess of the limit of creamier under other backward classes (if applicable)
- If you have received entrepreneurship development training then attach the certificate (if applicable)
For more information, the applicants can contact the Executive Officer or District Intermediary Cooperative Development Committee in the limited Collectorate Office Room No. 56 in the office hours.
You can also contact the office number 07482-222848.
Customer Care No. 0755-4019400