Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Madhya Pradesh – Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Swarozgaar Yojana, मुख्यमंत्री स्वरोजगार योजना, mukhyamantri swarojgar yojana helpline number, मुख्यमंत्री स्वरोजगार योजना लोन इन हिंदी, मुख्यमंत्री स्वरोजगार योजना सब्सिडी 2018, mukhyamantri swarojgar yojana online form
Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Madhya Pradesh – The Madhya Pradesh government has started the Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana. Under this scheme, loans will be given to the poor people to get employment done. You will have to give an online application to take advantage of this scheme. To take advantage of this scheme, we will tell you how to apply online.
UPDATE [AS ON 13-05-2018] – Applications for self-employment schemes have been made online. The District Trade and Industry Center will not send hard copy of the application to the banks. The beneficiary will fill the online form. Industry department will look at it on the portal. Bankers will also resolve the application online. Status information will be given via SMS. Brokers, who blame the name of giving loans to this system, will be curb, and the bank and the applicant will get relief from the problem of bundling the application. Usually, an applicant’s application is from 12 to 15 pages. She keeps its three copies. Gives a copy to the second district business and industry center. Many times the bank has to pay a copy. In such a situation, he has to spend at least 50 pages. The brokers avail the advantage of the offline application by saying that they will eliminate the shortcomings and sanction the loan easily. Theough this decision, the expenditure will also be less.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- The applicant should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary should be 18 to 40 years old.
- If a beneficiary is middle class, female, disabled, Naxal affected, retired soldier, then it is eligible for the age limit of 5 years for a limit of 1,2.
- The beneficiary will have to apply online to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- Under this scheme 25 lakh for industry units, Rs. 10 lakhs for service units and Rs. 20 lakhs for business is given.
- If any beneficiary has received the benefit received under any scheme before the Government of India or State Government, then it will not be eligible for the scheme.
- Guarantee card will be made available to the beneficiaries of the Chief Minister Self-Employment Scheme.
Read More: Complete List of Madhya Pradesh Government Schemes
Document Required for Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana
- Passport photo of applicant
- Self-certification on the prescribed form for native resident / local resident / or native resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of academic qualification
- Date of birth certificate
- Certificate of Inoperative issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- If the land / building is rented then the rent notice (if applicable)
Quotations of current rates for machinery / equipment / furnishings (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate issued by competent authority in case of excess of limit of creamier under other backward classes (if applicable)
- If you have received entrepreneurship development training then attach the certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of BPL Ration Card (if applicable)
How to Apply Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana
- To avail the scheme, go to mmsy.mponline.gov.in.
- f you are a “New User” then you can make a “Sign In” for registration.
- Anyone who is already registered can get “Login” information.
- To “log in”, enter “Yojana”, “Mobile Number” and “Passport” and “Submit”.