Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana – Apply | मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना | www.vivah.samagra.gov.in
www.vivah.samagra.gov.in, Apply for Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana, Download Application Form for Mukhyamantri Kanyadaan Yojana, मध्यप्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना, मुख्यमंत्री कन्यादान योजना, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Benefits
Latest Updates – If you are willing to avail the benefits of the MP Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana, it is necessary to have a toilet in your home. If there is not a toilet in your home, you will not be able to apply for this scheme. The government has already implemented this rule. For this, the applicant will have to submit the toilet photo and affidavit along with the form. Apart from this, some other changes have also been done. Read the photo below for more information.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana is a social welfare program administered by Madhya Pradesh State Government. Under this scheme, financial aid and utility gift items are provided to newlyweds. Widows and divorced people are also being benefited under the scheme, MukhyaMantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
Note – This scheme was previously named as Mukhyamantri Kanyadan but it was later renamed as Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
Objectives of Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
The main motive of this scheme (MukhyaMantri Kanya Vivah Yojana) is to provide financial assistance to poor, needy and destitute families for the marriage of their daughters/widows/divorces. This support is only given in the group marriage with a condition that the girl should get the prescribed age for marriage. The marriage of a girl is a big concern for the poor family, which does not have enough money to meet their daily needs, the scheme has been started on a special initiative of the Chief Minister. Another feature of this scheme is that all the sections of the society have benefited from this scheme. Marriages of Hindu and Muslim couples are succeeded in one place, which not only increases social cohesion but also prevents unnecessary expenditure on marriages.
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
- The applicant should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The girl’s age should be more than 18 years and the boy’s age should be more than 21 years.
- The parents of the girl/daughter living below the poverty line.
- Name must be registered on the integrated portal.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
Under this scheme, many benefits are given to the needy. Whose information is given below.
- An amount of Rs. 17,000 is given to the daughter through account payee check for their benefits.
- Rs 5000 is given for the material required for wedding rituals (clothes, beaches, pajeb (silver) and 7 utensils). The District Level Committee will decide on the value and merit of it.
- Apart from this, a copy of the expenditure of Rs 3000 for the rural/urban body is given for organizing a group marriage program.
- A smart phone will also be given to the girls in this scheme / or a check of Rs 3000 for a smart phone is given. After taking the phone the girl has to do physical verification of her
How to Apply for MukhyaMantri Kanya Vivah Yojana
In Order to vail the benefits of this scheme, you can apply for this scheme via both online and offline mode.
If you want to apply offline for this scheme, then you have to fill the application form and submit the duly filled application form at the Gram Panchayat / Janpad Panchayat in the rural areas or in the urban area in the municipal corporation / municipality / city council office with necessary records for submission to the designated officer. Below is the information of the official posted for acceptance –
- Rural Area: – Chief Executive Officer, Janpad Panchayat
- Urban area: Municipal Commissioner Municipal Corporation Office
- Smagr Code
- Card of registration under labor category
- BPL Card for beneficiaries living below poverty line (only for girl applicant)
- In case of widow, death certificate of former husband, in case of abandonment, court orders, applicant’s card
- Applicant’s Voter id card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
Sanket Bhondve (IAS)
Directorate of Social Justice
सामाजिक न्याय संचालनालय
1250, Tulsi Nagar
1250, तुलसीनगर भोपाल (मध्य्प्रदेश)
फोन 0755- 2556916 फेक्स 2552665
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Central Government Schemes & Government Jobs on Your Smartphone. Thank You!