Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana – Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana – The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana for the welfare for the farmers of the state. This scheme is launched by the MP Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan. Under this scheme, the government will provide compensation for agriculture products when the price of these products goes down below the minimum support prices (MSP). The government has started the online portal for the registration of crops for the farmers. The complete detail of the scheme is given below.
Details of Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
The MP Government has introduced this scheme specially for the farmers in which the government will provide financial help the farmers by providing them compensation for agriculture products when their prices goes down below the minimum support prices (MSP) of Central Government. Under this scheme, the government has included 8 crops including oil seeds and some pulses. In order to provide the benefit of this scheme, the government has started its Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Online Registration Portal. The government has invited the applications from the farmers for the registraiton of crops. The farmers can register their crop details on the official webstie of MP E-Uparjan website at mpeuparjan.nic.in. All the needy farmers can register theirself on this portal to take the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana
- The government will help the farmers by providing them compensation on food products.
- The government will give the support of central government’s minimum support prices (MSP) on their crops when the food products prices fall down.
- This scheme help the farmers to maintain their agriculture level.
- All the farmers are eligible for this scheme who have land and crops.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply
- The applicant must be resident of Madhya Pradesh
- All the farmers of MP are eligible for this scheme.
- Those farmers are also elgible for this scheme who have taken land on Sikmi/Patta.
- The applicant must have all the detail of land.
Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana Online Registration
- If you want apply for this scheme so visit its official website at http://mpeuparjan.nic.in
- After reach on the home page click on “खरीफ किसान पंजीयन 2017-18” link under the Kharif column.
- After that click on this link “धान एवं मोटा अनाज 2017-18 किसान पंजीयन आवेदन करे” to complete the further process as you can see in the image.
- All the farmers can complete the registraiton by using their SAMAGRA member ID or their Aadhar number.
- After entering all the detail click on the “पंजीयन करें” button.
- After that a registration form will be opened where the applicant will have to enter basic details like – name, contact details, bank account details, details of crops, details of farmland, the name of mandi etc.
- If any farmer does not remember his Samagra member ID, he can search his Samagra ID by using registered mobile number and name at http://samagra.gov.in/Public/Dashboard/SearchInstruction.aspx
Read More: Complete List of Madhya Pradesh Government Schemes
Documents Required for
- The applicant must have registered land documents and loan passbook
- If any farmer has taken land on Sikmi/Patta, in this case the farmers need to present authorization letter and loan passbook of original landowner.
- The applicant must have Aadhaar Card or Aadhaard Receipt
- Bank Passbook Copy of First Page.
- The bank account should be of nationalized bank or the co-operative central bank.
All the farmers can register their crop details of Rabi and Kharif to take the benefit of this scheme. If you face any problem during the registration you can also contact to the concerned department.