Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana – मध्य प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री आर्थिक कल्याण योजना – The Madhya Pradesh Government has launched the Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana for the people of BPL category of Scheduled Castes category of the state. Under this scheme, the Madhya Pradesh Government provides financial assistance for the establishment of new industries/business etc. of BPL category of Scheduled Castes category.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana – मुख्यमंत्री आर्थिक कल्याण योजना
To get information about this scheme, visit the website mpscfdc.mp.gov.in. The scheme will be operated by the Nodal Agency, Managing Director, State Co-operative, Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation Limited, Bhopal, and the Chief Executive Officer / Executive Officer, District Intermediate Co-operative Development Committees.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be 18 to 55 years old.
- Applicants must be native to Madhya Pradesh.
- Must belong to Scheduled Castes Class BPL category.
- Must not be a defaulter / non-financial defaulter in Nationalized bank / financial institution / co-operative bank.
- If any person is getting help assistance any Government Entrepreneur / Self Employment Scheme, then he will not be eligible.
- Applicant will be eligible for only one-time assistance.
- The scheme industry/service will be for the business sector.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana – Required Documents
- Ration card
- Permanent residence certificate
- Voter identity card
- driving license
- Aadhar Card
- Date of birth certificate
- Disability certificate
- Scheduled caste certificate
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Aarthik Kalyan Yojana – Assistance Amount
- Under this scheme, the maximum cost of the project will be 50 thousand rupees.
- Under this scheme, 50% of the margin money project cost (maximum Rs. 15,000 / -) will be payable.
- Applications will be available free of charge under the scheme.
- Under the scheme, all received applications will be registered.