Madhya Pradesh Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana 2018 – Once again, all the school students of Madhya Pradesh can take the benefit of Madhya Pradesh Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana 2018. The state government has introduced this scheme especially meritorious students who have scored more than 75% marks in their 12th examination 2017-18 session.
Madhya Pradesh Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana 2018 Objective
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh has introduced this scheme with an aim to provide the scholarship to the Medhavi Vidhyarthi. Under this scheme, the MP Government will provide the scholarship to the medhavi students for their higher education. However, this scheme was launched in 2017 by the state government of Madhya Pradesh. But this time, the state government will continue this scheme for students in 2018.
Only those students can get the benefit of this scheme who has obtained more than 75 percent (State Board) or 85 percent (CBSE or ICSE Board) or higher marks in 12th Class. The government has also increased the annual income limit of the eligible student’s family from Rs. 6 lakh to 8 lakh.
Madhya Pradesh Medhavi Vidhyarthi (Chaatra) Yojana 2018 Benefits
The government will pay the entire fees of Government engineering college, medical, management, law college and other educational institutions and marked private medical, engineering and other educational institutions.
In the case of private institution students, the student fee will be credited to the student bank account while government institution students fees will be deposited in the institute’s account.
All those students will get the benefit of this scheme who acquired the national eligibility and merit from (NEET) entrance exam. The student fee will be paid by the MP Government on their entry into any central or state government medical college.
The state government will pay the entire fees of the students who have got an entry in National Law Universities through CLAT.
Besides, the government will also pay entire fee for the five-year course of IIM Indore, Planning and Architecture University, Bhopal of the state government or center government institutions.
The entire fees for government colleges like BSc, BA, B.Com, Nursing, Polytechnic and all graduate level courses in the state will be paid by the state government.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply Online MP Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana 2018
- The student should be resident of MP.
- The student must have domicile of the state.
- The student obtained marks should be more than 75% in 12th Class from MP Board
- Examination while more than 85% marks should be obtained in 12th Class from CBSE Board.
- The eligible student’s family annual income should be more than 8 lakh.
- The student engineering rank should be under 50,000 in JEE Mains.
- The state government will pay the actual fees or Rs 1.5 lakh of private engineering colleges
Required Documents for Apply MP Medhavi Chaatra Yojana 2018
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Student’s 12th Class Marks Sheet
- Income Certificate
Procedure for Apply Madhya Pradesh Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana 2018
All the eligible students will have to follow an easy online procedure to Apply Online Madhya Pradesh Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana 2018.
- In the first step, the student will have to visit MP Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- After that go to the Student Panel and Click on MMVY Scheme.
- If you are already registered than using your login password for login.
- If you are not registered then make online registration MMVY Application
- If you forget your password you can recover your password.
- You can also track your application status using your application number.
Register for MMVY Scheme
Login to Register MMVY Application
Track Your MMVY Application
Download Complete Guidelines for Apply Online
Download My Government Schemes Mobile App and get daily updates of State & Madhya Pradesh Schemes & Sarkari Yojana on Your Smartphone. Thank You!