medhavi chhatra yojana mp :- The Madhya State Government has launched a scheme named Madhya Pradesh Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana. Under this scheme, the meritorious students of the state who have scored more than 75% marks in their 12th examination will be given scholarship for their higher education. According to the scheme, Madhya Pradesh government will pay higher education for students of 75 percent (State Board) or 85 percent (CBSE or ICSE Board) or higher marks in class 12. Besides, the annual income limit of the eligible student’s family has been increased from Rs. 6 lakh to 8 lakh.
Highlights of Madhya Pradesh Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana
- The complete fee of students studying in government institutes will be deposited in the institute’s account whereas fees of students of private institutes will be deposited in the students’ accounts.
- The Technical Education and Skill Development Department will be nodal department for the implementation of the scheme.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana
- Under Madhya Pradesh Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana, the state government will pay the eligible student’s fees following admission in government engineering, medical, management, law college and other educational institutions and marked private medical, engineering and other educational institutions.
- The entire fees of Government Engineering College will be paid by the state government.
- The MP Government will pay the entire fees of students on their entry into any central or state government medical college on acquiring national eligibility and merit from (NEET) entrance exam.
- State Government will pay the whole fees for an entry in National Law Universities through CLAT.
- Also, the whole fees for the five-year course of IIM Indore, Planning and Architecture University, Bhopal like important institutions of the Centre and State will be paid by the Madhya Pradesh Government.
- Likely, the state government will bear the complete fees in government colleges of BSc, BA, B.Com, Nursing, Polytechnic and all graduation level courses in the state.
Complete List of Madhya Pradesh Government Schemes Eligibility Criteria
- The student must be domicile of the state.
- Students must acquire more than 75 per cent in MP Board exam for Class 12th
- Students must acquire more than 85 per cent in CBSE Class 12th Board.
- The income of the guardian should not be more than Rs 6 lakh per annum.
- The rank for engineering should be under 50,000 in JEE Mains.
- The actual fees or Rs 1.5 lakh of private engineering colleges will be paid by the state government.
(मध्यप्रदेश सरकार मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना) Document Required
- 12th mark sheet
- Aadhar number
- Income certificate
Note: Students without Aadhaar number will be given three months time.How to Apply for MP Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana
- The scheme’s link will be started on the scholarship portal.
- The scheme will be implemented through http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/
- after reach on home page, you will see a student panel for
- Register for MMVY Scheme
- Login to Register MMVY Application
- Recover Password
- Track Your MMVY Application
- If you are a new user, you will have to make online registration first.
- If you are registered user then use your login id and password for login on Portal.
Use Quick Links for MP Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana Online Registration