Madhya Pradesh Machine Tractor Station Scheme – Download Application Form | www.mpdage.org
www.mpdage.org, मशीन ट्रेक्टर स्टेशन योजना, Madhya Pradesh Machine Tractor Station Scheme Application Process, How to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Machine Tractor Station Scheme, Eligibility Criteria, Download Application Form, Complete Details
Madhya Pradesh Machine Tractor Station Scheme
Madhya Pradesh is an agricultural state. 73% of its population is farming livelihood. Several schemes have been started for the development of agriculture and agriculture by the Chief Minister of the state, Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan. In this order, the Machine Tractor Station Scheme has been operated under the Agricultural Engineering Operations Program to provide the facility of farming by the modern agricultural mechanics machine in agriculture work by the Chief Minister of the state.
The machine tractor station scheme was started on October 1, 2014 by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. This scheme will be conducted by the Farmers Welfare and Agricultural Development Department under the Directorate of Agricultural Engineering, Madhya Pradesh.
Objectives of Madhya Pradesh Machine Tractor Station Scheme
The objective of this scheme is to provide facilities to the small and marginal farmers in the state to increase their agricultural productivity, reduce the labor cost and increase in agricultural work and increase the income. Small and marginal farmers of the state are deprived of the use of machine tools in agricultural work due to weak economic conditions.
Nowadays, agricultural activities can be done in a convenient way in a short time by using tractor and many types of mechanical machines such as ripper cum binder, fixed bed planter etc. in agricultural work. It is not possible for farmers to procure these types of machines and tractors. There are many areas in the state where tractors are not easily available on rent. Under this scheme, tractors and agricultural machines are provided to the farmers at the fixed rate for agricultural work by the state government. Under the Directorate of Agricultural Engineering, 275 tractors have been made available to the farmers for agricultural work in 37 districts.
Madhya Pradesh Machine Tractor Station Scheme Work System
- Under this scheme, agricultural machinery is provided to farmers for agricultural work at the rate of rent determined by the government and as per requirement.
- Only agricultural mechanics equipment is not leased by the state government. It is necessary to take the tractor together.
Farmers have to pay the fixed rental amount of machine and tractor before use.
- The fares set by the state government include the duty of diesel-oil duty, the official tractor driver’s wages and the hire of agricultural equipment.
Different fares of different types of HP are not included with the rent of tractors. Depending on the works, the tractor and transport charges are as follows:
|Tractor’s Horsepower||Price per hour|
|Wheel Type Tractor of 40 Horsepower||Rs. 350 per hour|
|Wheel Type Tractor of 41 Horsepower or more||Rs. 350 per hour|
|Wheel Type Tractor of 40 Horsepower||Rs. 10 per KM|
|41 अश्वशक्ति या उससे अधिक अश्वशक्ति के ट्रेक्टर||Rs. 15 per KM|
Eligibility Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Machine Tractor Station Scheme
All the farmers of Madhya Pradesh are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Madhya Pradesh Tractor Station Scheme Application Process
For application in this scheme, you have to submit an application in the assistant agricultural engineering office located in your district of Madhya Pradesh state. There is currently the Office of Agricultural Engineering in 37 districts of the state.
- For the application, click on the website of Madhya Pradesh Agricultural Engineering Directorate. View the photo of the page that will open:
- After that, you have to click on खेती के कार्यों के लिए किराये पर शासकीय ट्रेक्टर प्राप्त करना
- Then, click on आवेदन पत्र हेतु क्लिक करें.
- After that, an application form will appear on your screen (as shown below).
- Then, fill out the information sought in this application form. After that, submit the duly filled application form in the branch of the Agricultural Engineering Office located in your district.
- Click on the link to see the list of branch of the Agricultural Engineering Office located in the district of Madhya Pradesh.
Important Links for Madhya Pradesh Machine Tractor Station Scheme