Madhya Pradesh Awas Sahayata Yojana, Madhya Pradesh Housing Assistance Scheme 2017-18 for Diploma Students, How to Apply Online, Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Official Website
Madhya Pradesh Housing Assistance Scheme 2017-18
The State Government and the MP Scheduled Caste Welfare Department has finally initiated the Madhya Pradesh Housing Assistance Scheme 2017-18. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the students who are pursuing diploma course. In order to apply for this scheme, the eligible students can apply online for the scheme at official web portal i.e. scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
What is Madhya Pradesh Housing Assistance Scheme 2017-18
Under Madhya Pradesh Housing Assistance Scheme 2017-18, there is a provision for granting financial assistance to the scheduled tribe / scheduled caste students who are residing on rent for the study. Under the scheme, there is a provision to provide housing allowance according to the rules at the rate of 1000-1500 per month as financial assistance to the student. The extension of this housing scheme will be done in entire Madhya Pradesh only.
Aims of the Scheme
The main motive of the MP Government behind the launching this scheme is to encourage the students of Scheduled Castes / ST students to qualify for the equivalent admission of other classes and to get higher education free of financial constraints. This housing scheme will be conducted online with Departmental Scholarships Portal 2.0.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The student applicant must belong to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes category.
- The applicant is regularly admitted in the higher level of recognized and recognized high school after passing class 12 and those who have not been admitted in any government hostel, such students will be eligible for housing assistance.
- The eligibility of the housing assistance to Vidyarahasti will not be based on the headquarters of the academic institution, on the basis of the headquarters of the rented accommodation.
- In the ppost-matriculation scholarship scheme, eligible students can take advantage of the scheme till the fixed income limit.
- Students will pay themselves more than the fixed rent under the scheme.
Also, Read – List of Madhya Pradesh Government Schemes
Rental Amount in Madhya Pradesh Housing Assistance Scheme 2017-18
Under this Housing Assistance Scheme, the eligible and selected students will get Rs. 2000 / – in Rupees 2000 in Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior and Ujjain divisional headquarter, Rs. 1250 in other district headquarters and Rs. 1000 per month in Tahsil / Vikas Headquarters for 12 months. Financial assistance will be payable.
How to Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh Housing Assistance Plan 2017-18
After the last date for admission in the course of this housing scheme, apply online through the Housing Assistance Scheme available at Departmental Scholarships Portal 2.0.
When applying online, upload the agenda, affidavit and landlord’s consent letter/rent notice of pre-class pass.
Examine all the information before locking the student application, otherwise the application will be canceled if there is erroneous / misleading information.
Madhya Pradesh Awaas Sahayata Yojana 2017-18 Online Application Form