https://mptax.mp.gov.in, Madhya Pradesh GST Reward Scheme 2018, मध्य प्रदेश जीएसटी पुरस्कार योजना – 200 रूपए या उससे अधिक खरीदारी के बिल अपलोड करें और जीतें 10,000 रूपए तक इनाम, Download MPGST Bill Upload Mobile App, How to Upload Bill
Madhya Pradesh GST Reward Scheme
The Madhya Pradesh Government has come up with a new scheme under GST (Goods Service Tax). Under this scheme, the state government will reward every consumer who takes bill on purchasing something over Rs. 200 and upload it to the website. Winners will be selected through a lucky draw. The MP Government has implemented this scheme from 1 October.
How to Upload Bills On Department of Commercial Tax M.P Website Under Madhya Pradesh GST Reward Scheme
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of the Department of Commercial Tax M.P i.e. https://mptax.mp.gov.in/mpvatweb/
- On the Homepage, click on क्रय बिल अपलोड/ PURCHASE BILL UPLOAD
- After that, an online form will appear on your screen.
- Then, you have to enter your details i.e. Name, Address, Mobile Number, E-Mail , Account Details etc.
- Upload the scan copy of your purchase bill and click on submit button.
Download MPGST Bill Upload Mobile App
- On the Homepage, click on Mobile App “MPGST Bill Upload” to upload Purchase Bill is available. Pls, Click Here to download.” in the news section.
- After that, MPGST Bill Upload Mobile App will be downloaded on your smartphone.
- After that, you can upload your bill on this mobile app.
Note – This app can be downloaded only on your smartphone. Use your smartphone to access the app.
Madhya Pradesh GST Reward Scheme – Winners Announcement
After uploading Bill and complete details. The concerned department will announce the lucky winners randomly through a draw. It will be decided by the commercial tax department headquarters located in Indore. According to the rules, the bills given by the seller must be uploaded on the web portal of the department within 15 days.
Rs. 10,000 Each For First 5 Winners
- The first five winner consumers will be given Rs. 10,000 each.
- Second 10 Winners will be given Rs. 5,000 each.
- Third 15 consumers will receive a reward of Rs. 3,000 each.
The amount of the reward will be given on the basis of the bank details given online by the respective consumer. Under the scheme, bills will be collected after every 3 months from the consumers.
Alcohol, Diesel-Petrol and Tax-Free Items Not Eligible Under Madhya Pradesh GST Reward Scheme
In the award scheme, the tax-free items as determined by the government, diesel-petrol, liquor and LPG, CNG, PNG bill will not be valid. Other items used for everyday life can be uploaded. Apart from this, a bill of fewer than 200 rupees will not be valid even.
General consumers who purchase goods from 200 rupees or more from the market can upload the bill and join the scheme. The lottery system will be rewarded online only. The committee, which will be selected by the commercial tax department, will do the same.