Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana – The State Government of Odisha has launched its new pension scheme Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. This scheme is specially launched for widows, old age persons and handicapped of the state.According to the scheme about 50 lakh people will be benefited from this scheme.
Objecctive of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to improve the life of widows, physically disabled and senior citizens of the state by providing financial help in their old age. As per the scheme, the Odisha government will provide a monthly of Rs. 300/- whose age is between 60-79 years while a monthly pension of Rs. 500/- will be given to those people whose age is 80 years or above. According the scheme, the pension amount will be directly credited to the bank account of beneficiaty till 15th of every month.
Benefits of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
- The government will provide the benefit of this scheme to the widows, physically disabled and senior citizens of the state.
- The people whose age is between 60-79 years they will get a monthly pension of Rs. 300/-.
- Those people whose age is 80 years of above they will get a monthly pension of Rs. 500/-.
- This scheme will help to improve the living condition of the old age people, physically disabled person and widows.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The people can apply for this scheme before this they can check their eligibility criteria of the scheme which is given below –
- The applicant must be a citizen of Odisha State.
- Those applicants whose age is 60 year or above they are eligibile for this scheme.
- As per the terms of the scheme, there is no age limit for widows and physically disabled persons.
- The annual income of the applicant from all the sources should not be more then Rs.24000/-
- If the applicant is already taking the benefit other pension scheme of Odisha Government they are not eligible for this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Handicape Certificate (If Applicant Physically Handicaped)
- Death Certififcate of Husband ( For Widows)
- Bank Account Number and Other Details
How to Apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Odisha
The eligible and needy people can apply for this scheme by filling a simple application form which will be available at the related department of the scheme. The completely filled application form will be submited at the same place.