Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records Online 2020 – The Telangana Government has launched a web portal for providing land records related online services to the people of the state. The name of this web portal is “Maa Bhoomi Telangana”. The state government has initiated this web portal to digitize all land records in the State of Telanaga.
Telangana Land Records Online
All the property or landowners of Telangana can easily get all the information related to Government land records through the website. On the Maa Bhoomi portal, data related to survey number, extent of land, tax, owner name / pattadar name, nature of the land and crop etc is available. Apart from this, the citizens of the state can also download Pahani for all land in the State of Telangana from the Maa Bhoomi Telangana web portal.
Services under Maa Bhoomi Telangana Portal
Here we have provided the details of all the services available on Maa Bhoomi Telangana portal –
- View Pahani Details
- View Village Pahani Details
- View ROR1-B Details
- View Village ROR1-B Details
- Aadhaar card linking to Account Number
- People can also file complaints to make corrections to the land records.
Pahani / Adangal
The Pahani / Adangal is one of the most important and legal documents related to land. The Tehsildar of the area issue the Pahani, as it contains all the details of the land.
- Land Owner’s name with Extents and Khatha Number.
- Total Land under the Pahani.
- Land revenue Details
- Resource of Land Cultivation
- Nature of procession of land.
- Survey Number and Hissa Number of Land
- The way land is acquired by the owner.
- Government/Public rights on the Land.
- Liabilities of the Owners on the Land.
- Classification of the Soil.