List of Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana in Jammu Kashmir
As 28 september will be the launching date in Jammu & Kashmir .The interested candidates willing to fill the application forms need to attach some documents to prove their residence and BPL status.
Below is the complete list of documents required for the Ujjwala Yojana application.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- BPL Certificate Authorised by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman*
- BPL Ration Card*
- One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)*
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph*
- Driving License
- Lease Agreement
- Telephone / Electricity / Water Bill
- Copy of Passport
- Self-Declaration attested by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Flat Allotment / Possession Letter
- House Registration Documents
- LIC Policy
- Bank / Credit Card Statement
*Documents are mandatory to be attached with the filled application form to apply for a free LPG connection under the Ujjwala Yojana. The documents along with the filled and signed application form will have to submitted at any nearest LPG distributor
What You will get -The eligible applicants will get one new empty cylinder, one regulator, free DGCC book and one suraksha hose. The applicants need not to pay any installation or administrative charges.