The last date of online registration extended for Captain Smart Connect Scheme (CSCS) to provide 50 lakh Free-Smartphone for the youth of Punjab. According to the details the last date of online registration for a Free-Smartphone has been extended upto 10th December 2016.
However, the Captain Smart Connect Scheme (CSCS) was launched by the Congress CM Candidate Captain Amrinder Singh On 20th November and the last date was 30 November. But now, its last date of online registration has been extended till 10th December 2016.
This scheme was launched in Chandigarh Mohali. In this scheme, the youth can register online for getting a free smartphone. The brand is not specified but this smartphone will be provided to each person who is a bonafide resident of Punjab.
Those applicants, who need Smartphones, can register their self through online in three steps without any cost. Applicants have to fill the registration forms and details online.
The last date of registration is 10th December 2016. According to the news, these Smartphones will be delivered to the youth within 100 days if Congress will win the 2017 elections.
Complete Detail of the Scheme:
The name of the scheme is Captain Smart Connect Scheme (CSCS) .
There is one year 3g data and calling is free with the Smartphone.
Eligibility for Apply:
- Applicants must be a resident of Punjab.
- Applicant must have Punjab voter card or residence Proof.
- Age of applicant must be minimum 18 years and not more than 35 years as this scheme is especially for youth.
- Applicant must be minimum 10th passed.
- The annual income of the applicant must be less than Rs. 6 lakhs.
How to apply:
Interested applicants can apply online through the official website: http://captainsmartconnect.com/
- 4G Supported with One Slot and One With 3G Supported.
- Internal Memory 16 GB
- Android OS V6
- 5 Inch Display Screen
- Quad Core processor.
- Resolution 720×1280 Pixels
- 3500 mAh Battery
- Front Camera 5MP
- Rear Camera 16MP
- 3 GB RAM
- Gorilla Glass Screen Protection
Online Registration starts: November 20, 2016
Last Date for Online Registration: December 10, 2016