Ladli Yojana Haryana – Social Security Allowance Scheme for Girls
Ladli Yojana Haryana : The state government of Haryana has launched a new scheme named Ladli Yojana for girls. This scheme is also called Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial to the parents who has only girl child. According to the scheme, an amount of Rs. 1600/- will be started to the girl child parents after the age of 45 years. The Department of Social Justice & Empowerment is implementing this scheme in Haryana.
Features of Ladli Yojana Haryana
- In this scheme, Haryana Government will provide financial assistance to those parent who has only girl child. The financial will be given to the parents after the after the age of 45 years.
- Only those parents are eligible for this scheme who has only girl child.
- This financial assistance amount will be given till the age of parents 60 years, after that they will become eligible for Old Age Samman Allowance scheme which is an another pension scheme of haryana government .
- After the age of 60 the girl child parents will get the benefit of Old Age Samman Allowance scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the girl child parents for 15 years on completion of age 45 years.
Benefits of Ladli Yojana Haryana
Provides financial help to the families who are having only girl child in their family
- The girl child parents will eligible to receive the financial assistance after the age of 45 years.
- An amount of Rs. 1600/- will be started to given the parents till the age of 60 years.
- After completing the age of 60 years they will automaticaly become eligible for Haryana government’s Old Age Samman Allowance scheme.
Eligibility for Ladli Yojana Haryana
- The applicant must be a resident of Haryana State
- The annual income of the familly should not be more than Rs 2 Lack
- Only those parents are eligible for this scheme who has only girl child or adopted any boy child.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given to the parents only for 15 years.
- The scheme amount will be given to the girl child mother in the case of mother is not alive than this amount will be given to the father.
Documents Required for Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme
Birth certificate of a girl child
- Aadhaar card
- BPL certificate
- Parents income certificate
- Domicile certificate
How to apply for Ladli Yojana Haryana
- In order to apply for this scheme, the applicant will have to fill application form for this scheme.
- The applicant can obtain the application form from social welfare office in related district/Taluka in Haryana state.
- After filling application form, the form will be submitted at the same place.
- The enrollment of families under this scheme will commence from the 45th birthday of the mother or the father whoever is older between the two till their 60th birthday i.e. for 15 years
- For more details visit: http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/
- Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme pdf download: http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/schemes/LADLI_SOCIAL_SECURITY_ALLOWANCE.pdf
Ladli Social Security Allowance Scheme application form: http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/Website/LADLI.pdf