Ladli Laxmi Yojana – The state government of Madhya Pradesh has launched Ladli Laxmi Yojana for girls. This scheme is specially launched for girls to take care of their helth and education status in the state. Under this scheme, the government will give financial help to the girls to get their education and maitaining their health.
Objective of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
The MP government has launched this scheme with an aim to improve the educational and health status of girls in the state. In order to improve the status of girls in the state the government will provide the financial help to the girls. Under this scheme, the beneficiary girls will receive Rs. 6000/- for give years. Besides, this scheme will also help the people to overcum from the social evils in the society such as female infanticides and child marriages. According to the scheme, only those girls will benefited from this scheme who born after January 1, 2006.
Benefits of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- The government will provide an amount of Rs. 6000/- at the time of girls child birth.
- Besides, the government will also give more financial help to the girl at different stages.
- This scheme will reduce some burdon of her education.
- It will encourage the parents to save girls and overcum from social evils.
Eligibility Criteria for Apply Ladli Laxmi Yojana:
• The girl child parents should be native of MP
• The parents will have to accept the family planning before apply for this scheme.
• The beneficiary must be presented regularly in the aangan wadi centres.
• If the family has 2 children and the parents have died , in such a case parents death certificate is required.
• If in the second delivery twin girls are born, the twin girls can benefit from this scheme.
• The first adopted girl child in the family she will also eligible for this scheme.
• If three girls are born at the delivery time all three girl child eligible for this scheme.
How to Apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana –
If you have new born girl child than you can also apply for this scheme, simply you will have to visit your village aangan wadi centre they will provide to complete detils of the scheme and application form. After receiving application form fill and submit at the same place with required documents.
When to apply:
• The parents must be registerd their girl child name in the aangan wadi centre with in one year.
• If the firls girl child is born on 31 March 2008 before the birth of the second child. The girl child name should be registered within one year.
• The parents will receive will receive Rs.6000/- on the birth of girl child
• If girl prometed in 6th class she will receive Rs 4000 and Rs 2000 for 9th class girls. Besides, If girl promots in 11th class she will receive Rs 7500/-.
At the time of attaining the age of 21 years and studying in 12th class she will receive a lump sum ramaining amount.
• Girls of 21 years and those studying in class 12 will be paid a lump sum remaining .