Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh Online Application Ladli Lakshmi Yojna MP Apply Online Download Application Form Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration मध्य प्रदेश लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें 1,18,000 Rupees Benefits Required Documents Eligibility Criteria
Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Today, the reducing sex ratio of girls in the country is a matter of concern for the government and society. In view of this problem, the Madhya Pradesh Government has launched a new scheme for the girls of the state under the name of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana. The MP Government had started the Ladli Laxmi Yojana on 01.04.2007. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a financial assistance of Rs. 1,18,000 on the girl child’s birth. This amount will be given to the girl child’s parents at various stages.
Objectives Of Ladli Laxmi Yojana
The Madhya Pradesh Government has launched this scheme for improving the condition of girls in the state and to increase the sex ration in the state. Here are the main objectives of the scheme –
- To improve the public thinking towards girl child’s birth,
- For improving the gender ratio
- Improving the educational status of girls
- For the improvement of health status of girls
- For laying the foundation of their bright future
- And for the purpose of improving their successful life.
Benefits Of Ladli Laxmi Yojana / How Amount Will Be Provided to Beneficiaries
- Under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana, the state government will deposit 6000 every year upto 5 years in the name of the girl child. In this order, a total amount of Rs. 30,000 will be deposited for the girl child.
- This amount will be given to the girl in various stages i.e. –
- The girl will get Rs. 2000 On taking Admission in 6th Class
- Rs. 4000 On taking admission in 9th Class
- Rs. 6000 On taking admission in 11th Class
- Rs. 6000 On taking admission in 12th Class
- The final payment of this scheme will be paid at the age of 21 years and passing the 12th examination, but the condition is that the marriage of the girl should not be before the age of 18. If the girl marries before the age of 18 years, she will not be able to get the remaining money left for this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- The girl child whose parents are native to Madhya Pradesh
- Parents of the girl child must not be Tax Payer
- Before applying for the second girl child, parents have adopted family planning, which means that being a part of family planning, they need just a child.
- After the delivery of first girl child which was born after 1-4-2008, it would be mandatory to adopt family planning during the second childbirth.
- The beneficiaries will have to visit the Anganwadi center regularly only then, the benefit of this scheme will be available.
- In the family where there is a first child is a boy or girl, and twin girls are born on the second delivery, then both twin girls will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Even if your family has adopted an orphan girl, you can avail the benefits of the scheme considering her as the first girl, but you should have proof of adoption of that girl.
- In case of death of the parents of the girl child in an accident, the application can be submitted in the Ladli Laxmi scheme till the age of five years.
- If 3 girls born together at the time of first deliveries, then the applicant can avail the benefits of this scheme on all the three daughters under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Girl Child’s Vaccination Card (बालिका का टीकाकरण कार्ड (जच्चा बच्चा कार्ड ))
- Family Planning Proof (परिवार नियोजन का प्रमाण)
- Photo of Girl Child’s Parents
- Original Resident / Local / Mother’s Voter’s ID / Family’s Ration Card
- Birth certificate of the girl child
How to Apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- To avail the benefits of Ladli Laxmi Yojna, you will have to apply by contacting the Anganwadi center of your village.
- All documents required to be attached with the application form.
- In the case of the orphan girl, the concerned orphanage or superintendent of the protection house will have to apply to the concerned officer before the age of six years, within 1 year of admission in the orphanage of the girl child.
- Apart from this, Online application/registration can also be done from any Internet cafe with necessary documents.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration / Online Application
The Madhya Pradesh Government has started an online web portal for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online Application. You can also apply online for the scheme by following the simple steps mentioned below –
Note – Before applying online, visit your nearest Anganwadi center and make the registration on the girl child.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh i.e. https://ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in/
- On the Homepage, click on “आवेदन ” link.
- On the next page, you will get three options there –
- आवेदन लोकसेवा प्रबंधन द्वारा / Application by Public Service Management – If you are applying through “Public Service Management”, then go through this option.
- आवेदन जन सामान्य द्वारा / Application by General Public – If you applying yourself, go through this option.
- आवेदन आंगनवाड़ी कार्यकर्ता के माध्यम से परियोजना कार्यालय में / Application through Anganwadi worker in project office – If you are applying through the Anganwadi Centre, then go through this option.
- Here we are going through “आवेदन जन सामान्य द्वारा / Application by General Public” option.
- On clicking on this option, fill out the “न्यूनतम पात्रता मापक / Minimum Eligibility Scale” appearing on your screen and move forward by clicking on the जानकारी सुरक्षित करें option.
- After that, the Ladli Laxmi Yojana Application Form will appear on your screen. Fill out this application form carefully along with complete details.
- Upload all the required documents and submit the application form.