The state government of Haryana has launched the labour Disability Pension Scheme Haryana for the registered workers of the Haryana Labour Department. Under the scheme, the state government will give Rs 3000/per month to the labour, in case of any disability due to accident or any infectious diseases at the workplace.
The scheme is available for all registered workers of the state. To avail the scheme, subscribers have to apply online through the portal of Labour Department Haryana.
Objective of Labour Disability Pension Scheme
- Provide financial assistance to the registered workers in the case of disability or any infectious infection.
- Financial assistance for the unorganized worker’s family after the disability and any Infectious disease
Benefits of the scheme
Under the scheme, the state government will give Rs 3000/ per month to the workers after the Infectious Disease or Accident at Workplace.
Term and condition to avail the scheme
- Registered workers must have a regular membership of one year.
- Registration fee in the identity card of the registered worker and payment of contribution is necessarily up-to-date in the card.
- 70-100% permanent disability has to be provided by the health department, Haryana.
- It is compulsory to apply within one year of being disabled.
Eligibility of the scheme
- Applicant must be a resident of Haryana
- Minimum one-year membership of the Haryana Labour Department
- All registered workers can apply for the scheme
- One member can apply once in their life.
How to Apply for Labour Disability Pension Scheme
- First, go the official website of the Haryana Labour Department at https://hrylabour.gov.in
- Click login here to login
- Login with user id and password
- If you are not registered user then register yourself first (Click here to know how to Register)
- After login selects the Disability Pension Scheme Haryana.
- An application form will be open
- Fill all required details and click submit
- Now your application is complete
For more details contact
Head Office: Haryana Labour Welfare Board: 0172-2560226
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Contact Number: 1800-180-2129