Labour Children Scholarship Scheme Haryana
The state government of Haryana, the Labour Department has introduced a new scheme named as Labour Children Scholarship Scheme for the registered workers who contribute the scholarship scheme. Under the scheme, the state government will give financial assistance to the registered worker’s children for the continuing study up to Master degree or any technical and vocational courses. The scholarship will start form class 9 to post graduation degree.
Objective of Labour Children Scholarship Scheme
The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the children of the workers employed in the industrial and commercial institutions of the state of Haryana to continue their studies. After passing the examination they continue studies in the next examination, the amount of scholarship is given in the following manner in the following categories of self-employed for 3 girls of the workers and 2 boys in various classes. The state government aims to educate every child of the state. Anyone cannot drop their study for financial problem.
|Study Class||Scholarship for Boy’s||Scholarship For Girl’s|
|For class 9 to class 10||Rs 5000/||Rs 7000/|
|For class 11 to class 12||Rs 5500/||Rs 7750/|
|For graduation courses||Rs 6000/||Rs 8500/|
|All types of Engineering degree, B Pharmacy for All years||RS 8000/||RS 11500/|
|For each year of Polytechnic Diplomann, CAD Pharmacy, ANM, GNM and other undergraduate diploma courses.||Rs 7000/||Rs 10000/|
|For each year of the ITI diploma course.||Rs 6000/||Rs 8500/|
|For each type of postgraduate degree / Diploma / B.Sc. Nursing of all types||Rs 7000/||Rs 10000/|
|For each year of all types of medical degrees (MBBS, BDD, B A MMS etc)||Rs 11000/||Rs 16000/|
Term & Conditions for Eligibility
1. The last date for submission of the application form for the benefit of this scheme has been fixed December 31. The cases presented on the date after December 31 will not be considered.
2. If the worker’s child is taking scholarship from any other institution then he can also take advantage of the scheme.
3. If any student receives scholarship by giving false certificates, he will not be offered any scholarship in future and the amount of scholarship given will be withdrawn.
4. Students who are self employed or employed are not covered under this scheme.
5. The children of the laborers who leave studies for some reason and continue their studies will also get the benefit of this scheme. Children of the laborers who continue to study outside the state of Haryana will also be given the benefit of this scheme.
6. Students / students will not be eligible for scheme after re-arrival / compartment arrives.
7. Under the scheme, the service duration of the workers is fixed for one year.
8. The monthly salary of the workers is not more than Rs. 25,000 /
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply online
- Go to the official website of the Haryana Labour Department at hrylabour.gov.in
- Click here login
- Login here user id and password
- If you are not registered, register yourself first by clicking New Registration
- (Click here to know how to register)
- After login select the scheme
- Fill the application form and click submit
For More Details:
Office Address: Haryana Labour Welfare Board: 0172-2560226
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Contact Number: 1800-180-2129