Labour Bicycle Scheme Haryana | Get Rs 3000/
The state government of Haryana, the Labour Department has launched a new scheme named as Labour Bicycle Scheme. Under the scheme, the state government will give Rs 3000/ for buying a bicycle to the registered workers. The main objective of the scheme is providing facilitates for going up to work. The state government aims to provide a bicycle to all unorganized registered workers.
Objective of Labour Bicycle Scheme
- Provide financial assistance to uplift the life of unorganized workers.
- Create the best environment for the registered workers
Benefits of Labour Bicycle Scheme
Under the scheme the state government of Haryana gives Rs3000/ to purchase bicycle for going to work place without any hassle. Thescheme is available for all registered workers of the Haryana state.
Term & Condition availing the benefit:
- Regular membership of one year of registered worker is required
- This facility will be available only once in three years
- Applicant must be a resident of Haryana.
- Applicant must be a resident of Haryana
- At least one-year membership of Haryana Labour department
- The scheme is applicable for only one time during work.
- To avail the scheme, the candidate should be subscriber membership
How to apply
- Candidates have to go to the official website of Labour Department Haryana at https://hrylabour.gov.in
- Login here with user name and password to apply online
- If you are not user then the first register at the portal
- (Click here to know how to register)
- After login, you have to select the scheme to apply
- Select your scheme and click
- After clicking the scheme, a new page will be open
- Here application form will be display
- Fill all the required field and click submit button
- Now your application is complete
For more details contact:
Haryana Labour Welfare Board : 0172-2560226
Bays No. 29-30 (Pocket-II), Sector-04
Panchkula (Haryana) -134112
Contact Number: 1800-180-2129 (Toll Free Number)
Head Office: 0172-2701373
IT Cell: 0172-2971057