Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme 2019-20 – Online Registration
Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme 2019-20 – The state government of Kerala has launched Paddy Procurement Scheme for farmares. Under this scheme, the government has started online regiration for farmers for Paddy Procurement Scheme. However, the scheme is introduced by the Kerala Civil Supplies Corporatio Limited. As per the scheme, the farmers can purchase paddy on affordable price.
Objective of Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme 2019-20
The main objective of this scheme is to provide paddy on affordable price to the farmers for the financial year of 2019-20. In order to provide the benefit of this scheme, the government has started online registraton of farmers under Supplyco Paddy Procurement Kerala 2019-20. Under this scheme, the government is providing paddy on affordable rates of Rs. 23.30 per kilogram. The intersted farmers can take the benefit of this scheme through the online registraiton on Supplyco Kerala official website. The government provide the benefit of the scheme every year, the farmers can register online and renew their registraton every year.
How to Register for Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme 2019-20
The intersted farmers can register online to take the benefit of this scheme, the farmers will have to follow some ease step to complete the online registration.
- For online registration the farmers will have to visit Supplyco Kerala official website at www.supplycopaddy.in
- After reaching on the home page click on ““Online Farmer Registration” link which is available on the left side of the page.
- After that on the next page read all the instructions and click on “Proceed” button. You can also take the help of video for online registration.
- After that a new widown will be opened there you will have to select an option from “Group” and “Individual” and click on procedure button to fill online application form
- On the next page, you will have to enter your Aadhaar Number and then click on proceed button.
- After that a form will be opened where you will have to fill some important details
- After that you will see your registration form as you can see in the image
- Fill all the details carefully like – distriKrishiishi bhavan, fathers name, postal address, pincode, taluka, village, total land holding area, actual paddy cultivated area etc. Then click on proceed button.
- After completing all the details, your registration will be completed successfuly.
Read More: List of Kerala Government Schemes
Kerala Paddy Procurement Scheme 2017-18 Procurement Rate
Paddy procurement rate Rs.23.30 per kg;
MSP – Minimum Support Price Rs.15.50 per KG
SIB – State Incentive Bonus Rs.7.80 per KG