Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme for Financial Assistance to Destitute Widows 2020 online application form at sjd.kerala.gov.in
Hello Freinds Kerela Government has taing a new step for Widows in the state by introducing this new scheme, social Justice Department is welcoming Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2020 online application form at sjd.kerala.gov.in. In this plan, the Kerala govt. will give budgetary help of Rs. 1,000 to close family members of penniless widows who give insurance and asylum to them. The state bureau has given the endorsement of Rs. 99 lakh for Abhayakiranam plot focusing on the government assistance of widows. In this article, we will enlighten you regarding how to apply online for this plan, qualification measures, and complete information.
The main target of Abhayakiranam’s conspire is to give protected and better-living conditions to dejected and destitute widows. In the underlying stage, the Kerala govt. has concurred regulatory authorization for giving budgetary help to 200 people at Rs 1,000 each for a half year.
process for fill up Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme Online Application Form
- http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/. By clicking this given link first visit the official website
- Hare, users can click at the “Scheme” tab present in the main menu or directly click at http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/schemes.php. The new page containing list of Kerala govt. schemes will open.
- Hit at the “Abhayakiranam Scheme – Financial Assistance to Destitute Widows” connection to open the plan subtleties page. At this page, go to the “Records” area and snap at the “Application Forms – Abhayakiranam Scheme Financial Assistance to Destitute Widows” link.
- Now A PDF form will open, that can be easily downloadable form through online mode.
- All the candidates can download this plan form in PDF position. At that point candidates should enter their important subtleties precisely in this Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme application shape and submit it to the concerned specialists.
Upon ensuing check of filled in application structure alongside archives, the concerned official will support your structure. All the candidates will at that point begin getting monetary help under Abhayakiranam Scheme straightforwardly into their ledgers. Under this plan, family members who give sanctuary to widows will get month to month help of Rs. 1,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Abhayakiranam Scheme in Kerala
Each applicant will have to fulfil the described eligibility criteria to become eligible for the Abhayakiranam Scheme in Kerala:-
- The age of the destitute widow applicant must be above 50 years.
- The annual family income should be below Rs. 1 lakh.
- The applicant should not be receiving a Service pension or Family pension.
- The applicant should not be a beneficiary of schemes implemented through SJD (Aswasakiranam, Samashwasam).
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Attested copy of SSLC certificate/ Election ID card/ Aadhar card for Age Proof.
- Attested copy of Ration card/ Income certificate from Village office/ BPL certificate.
- Certificate from concerned Village officer showing that the applicant is a widow and is under the protection of the relative.
- Bank Account details (first page of bank passbook).