Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 for Class IInd to IXth – www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 for Class 2nd to 9th – In this article, I will provide you information of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 for Class IInd to IXth. I will guide you How to Apply for KVS Admission 2018-19? Kendriya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam for Class 9th, How to Download KVS Admission 2018-19 Application Form? Eligibility Criteria for KVS Admission 2018-19, Required Documents for KVS Admission 2018-19 etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 for Class 2nd to 9th
Admission for Class IInd and above in Kendriya Vidyalayas has been started. All the aspirants who want to get admission in Kendriya Vidayalas can now apply for admission. As per the official “Admission Notice for session 2018-19, registration for admission to Class-1 (left out vacancies) and class-II to IXth”, registration for admission to class-I (left out vacancies) and class II TO IXth will start from 02-04-2018 at 8:00 AM to 09-04-2018 up to 4:00 PM through offline mode in Kendriya Vidalayas across the country subject to availability of vacancies.
Seat Reservation for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19
- 15 percent for SC candidates
- 7.5 percent for Scheduled candidates
- 3 percent for differently abled candidates.
- 25 percent for student belonging to Economically weaker sections of society (EWS).
Documents Required for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19
- Passport size photograph of the child.
- School leaving certificate of a recognized school
Original Birth Certificate issued by MCD or any other local body
- For Class 9th – School Leaving Certificate (School Leaving Certificate) of a recognized school.
- Mark sheet of the previous class passed (5th for 6th class and 8th for 9th class admission).
- Anyone of the following documents as residence proof.
- BPL or Ration card issued in the name of parents having the name of the child.
- Domicile certificate of child or parents.
- Voter ID card of father or mother.
- Electricity/MTNL Landline/Water bill in the name of parents.
- Bank passbook in the name of child or parents.
- Aadhar card of child or Parents.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Driving license of parents.
- Certificate of caste (In case of SC/ST/OBC).
- Certificate of disability.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 – Admission Process for Class IInd to VIIIth
Admission test shall not be conducted for admission to Class II to VIII and the admission may be granted on Priority category system. If applications are more than the number of seats than the number of seats, a lottery system will be followed in each category including single quota (Class VI Onwards).
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19 – Admission Process for Class IXth
For admission to Class IX, an admission test shall be conducted and a merit list will be prepared for each category of priority separately. Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
- Admission test shall be conducted in the subjects – Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science.
- There will be only one paper of Admission test of 3 Hours duration & 100 marks comprising Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science & Science each of 20 marks,
- Candidates must secure 33% marks in aggregate to qualify. Students belonging to SC/ST/Divyang category (PH) will be eligible for admission on securing 25% in aggregate.
- Starting Date – 02-April-2018 (08:00 AM)
- Last Date – 09-April-2018 (04:00 PM)
- Official Website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools – www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Admission Notice 2018-19
- Download Admission Guidelines 2018-19
- Admission Notice for session 2018-19, registration for admission to Class-1 (left out vacancies) and class-II to IX
Related Posts –